koreyyy1 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:15 pm
Militaryration_guy wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:56 pm
GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:20 pm
I, uh
Yes I am serious.
If you dont mind me asking why are you anti mask?
Because I belive that if you are going to catch covid that wearing a mask won't do anything and I don't think that it is legal to be forced to wear something by the goverment
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

Militaryration_guy

Re: Anyone else here anti mask

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:06 am

Smitty wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:03 pm
SentientTootsieRoll wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:39 pm
I'm more pissed about the ammo and ration shortage!
100% this
Me too
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

Jim_M1988
eBay name: Jim_M1988

Post by Jim_M1988 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:41 am

Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:05 am
koreyyy1 wrote:

Yes I am serious.
Because I belive that if you are going to catch covid that wearing a mask won't do anything and I don't think that it is legal to be forced to wear something by the goverment

Are you basing your theory of masks not working on a personal hunch of a scientific study?
I don't think you've really expanded beyond "I don't really like being told what to do by my government" and literally being anti mask or a logical reason why you won't wear one for everyones benefit.
I don't find wearing a face covering in enclosed spaces or sanitising my hands to be a chore, regardless of how effective I might personally believe it to be. It's not about you or your personal feelings towards the virus, it's about not becoming ill, not spreading the virus and not becoming a burden on your local services and the people around you. If you get ill you may well take up medical capacity for someone with Coronavirus or any other serious disease/illness. Put on a mask or stay away from people.

Amelieee1
eBay name: Amelieee1

Post by Amelieee1 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:50 am

koreyyy1 wrote:

Yes I am serious.
In stores and other private premises, the owners are allowed to impose their own set of dress and behavioral rules. You arent "forced" to wear a mask, the boogeyman isnt gonna come with some gorilla glue and a mask and slap it on your face. You can choose not to wear a mask in public, but you might be fined or arrested for it, and thats because of laws that were passed, the only reason they made these laws etc is because they dont want half the fkn population to drop off. Since your in high school heres a way to put it into something youve probably seen,

its like rumors, Sherry tells her best friend Beth that Greg did XYZ or had a fight, we all know that by lunch every person in the school knows about it, this is because everyone is close and intermingles, so imagine this rumor is actually the ole C-19, and greg is really the population, not looking too good for greg now is it. Masks are a way to stop that rumor spreading between classes and the school, now think of the school as the world at large
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:57 am

koreyyy1 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:50 am
koreyyy1 wrote:

In stores and other private premises, the owners are allowed to impose their own set of dress and behavioral rules. You arent "forced" to wear a mask, the boogeyman isnt gonna come with some gorilla glue and a mask and slap it on your face. You can choose not to wear a mask in public, but you might be fined or arrested for it, and thats because of laws that were passed, the only reason they made these laws etc is because they dont want half the fkn population to drop off. Since your in high school heres a way to put it into something youve probably seen,

its like rumors, Sherry tells her best friend Beth that Greg did XYZ or had a fight, we all know that by lunch every person in the school knows about it, this is because everyone is close and intermingles, so imagine this rumor is actually the ole C-19, and greg is really the population, not looking too good for greg now is it.
The private property rules I follow but I'm not going to wear something that I don't agree with on government property and my county sheriff said that he won't enforce a mask mandaite. look up in the constitution it says in the constitution that the government can't force you to wear something.

Amelieee1

Post by Amelieee1 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:02 am

Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:57 am
koreyyy1 wrote:

its like rumors, Sherry tells her best friend Beth that Greg did XYZ or had a fight, we all know that by lunch every person in the school knows about it, this is because everyone is close and intermingles, so imagine this rumor is actually the ole C-19, and greg is really the population, not looking too good for greg now is it.
The private property rules I follow but I'm not going to wear something that I don't agree with on government property and my county sheriff said that he won't enforce a mask mandaite. look up in the constitution it says in the constitution that the government can't force you to wear something.
Which part of the constitution would that be?
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:05 am

koreyyy1 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:02 am
koreyyy1 wrote:

The bill of rights.

Amelieee1

Post by Amelieee1 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:11 am

Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:05 am
koreyyy1 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:02 am

The bill of rights.
Hm okie which part of the bill of rights? Genuinely curious, cant see anything that I would interpret as anti mask

Jim_M1988
eBay name: Jim_M1988

Post by Jim_M1988 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:12 am

I hope you put more consideration into your future life choices. Unless you can explain your opinion a little beyond "I don't want too" there's no discussion to be had here. I'm sure you understand most people are going to quite reasonably disagree with your stance on something so simple.

BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Post by BTemple » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:21 am

This all comes down to a sense of the Common Good. Nobody finds wearing a mask comfortable. I didn't find it comfortable wearing one teaching, my wife doesn't find it comfortable wearing one all day at a hospital, but it's not just about us as individuals.
You choose not to wear a mask....we won't force you, but you obviously must not have family members or friends or loved ones who are immuno-compromised or have cardiovascular issues. Because if you contract Covid because of a foolish sense of "I don't want to wear a mask" and then spread it to someone who ends up dead, that's on you.
My mother has MS, Covid would kill her, my son has a heart condition, Covid could kill him or seriously damage his heart to the point that it lowers his lifespan significantly. They're the main reason I wear a mask, along with my wife and daughter, and the hundreds of students I deal with on a daily basis.
Being selfish over something as petty as this only works to endanger more people.
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.