New version of Kazakh rations

Buying, selling, and trading rations
prado67
eBay name: Praddo83

New version of Kazakh rations

Post by prado67 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Hello, dear community ! There was an opportunity to buy some new variants of rations of the Kazakh army. In connection with the necessity of calculating the required number of rations please write those interested in this information. This is a new version of Kazakh rations. The exact composition is not known. Publish a photo on the site does not work. Who is interested, I can send an e-mail or a private message if possible.
Dear forumites, upon purchase of rations I don't bear responsibility for passing by a parcel of customs authorities of the USA,Canada and other countries. You make all purchases at own risk. Please consider it at the order of rations :wink:

JediMindTricks

Re: New version of Kazakh rations

Post by JediMindTricks » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:32 am

I don't understand why its so difficult to write the price in the post, or to post a photo. Am I the only one who feels this way? If so, I'll shut up. Use https://imgur.com/ to host images.
Image Image Image

housil

Post by housil » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:21 pm

prado67 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Publish a photo on the site does not work. Who is interested, I can send an e-mail or a private message if possible.
It does.
Hit that:
Unbenannt1.jpg
select picure
Unbenannt2.jpg
load up

prado67

Post by prado67 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:59 pm

JediMindTricks wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:32 am
I don't understand why its so difficult to write the price in the post, or to post a photo. Am I the only one who feels this way? If so, I'll shut up. Use https://imgur.com/ to host images.
The problem is that it 's impossible to publish the price of the ration until it arrives at you and you don 't know its composition, calorie content, or shelf life.I only had one picture sent to me. And it was this photo that didn 't load in any way, there was a constant mistake.
Dear forumites, upon purchase of rations I don't bear responsibility for passing by a parcel of customs authorities of the USA,Canada and other countries. You make all purchases at own risk. Please consider it at the order of rations :wink:

prado67

Post by prado67 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:08 pm

now they arrived. $17 + shipping

prado67

Post by prado67 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:16 pm

I don 't understand why this is happening! This is my first time. I reduced files to 700 kilobytes. They don 't boot anyway.
Attachments
Снимок.JPG

housil

Post by housil » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:03 pm

prado67 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:16 pm
I don 't understand why this is happening! This is my first time. I reduced files to 700 kilobytes. They don 't boot anyway.
But you could add the screenshot so it´s obviously working.

I guess you exceeded the total amount of capacity of attachments.

Ask Kman about.

Delicious
eBay name: piograbo.g96x9if

Post by Delicious » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:40 pm

What is different in this new version ?
Have access to: Polish, French, UK, US, sometimes other.
Interested in:New Zealand, Jordan, Israel, any South America
Ration reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9H0e ... u9BsrZzK5g

prado67

Post by prado67 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:31 am

WTF????
ERROR
Invalid file extension: 194621
I don't understand what the problem is. I can't download it from my phone. I take a screenshot, too, the photo does not load...
I sent it in Slack...

prado67

Post by prado67 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:38 am

In the new version, nothing has changed dramatically. Changed the design of packaging, design of cans. Menu 2 views. First course: soup with beef and borscht with beef. Second courses: porridge with beef-millet, pearl, buckwheat and rice. Appetizers: zucchini caviar and vegetable stew.