Hurricane Irma

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
SentientTootsieRoll

Hurricane Irma

Post by SentientTootsieRoll » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:25 pm

I know we have some members from Florida here on these forums. I hope you take all of your most cherished MREs and other rations and get the hell out of there before Irma rips them open and eats them for you. Good luck!

Simon2002mre
eBay name: simocros17

Re: Hurricane Irma

Post by Simon2002mre » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:17 pm

It sure makes me feel bad, I hope everybody stays safe.
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

alohakid
eBay name: admirals72

Post by alohakid » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Thank you my friends! We've been busy preparing... I feel comfortable we have plenty and variety of MREs for hurricane season... to my Florida brothers, be SAFE and see you on the other side.

mahalo

EDIT: Forgot to mention, fire power for potential looters!

sdrozza

Post by sdrozza » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:29 pm

I hope everyone stays safe. If I could, I'd love to donate some rations to you guys but I can't unfortunately now :(
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - Ayn Rand

RockyRaab

Post by RockyRaab » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:28 am

Two predictions: Folks who have a supply of storable rations will have the last laugh over friends who made fun of them. And, in the months to come, there's going to be a huge supply of FEMA meals out there. I look forward to both.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Treesuit

Post by Treesuit » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:51 pm

Yeah, I wondered when somebody was going to bring that up. All those MRE's that are being handed out in TX, LA and now FL, I wonder how many will be showing up on eBay? Hope its not as bad as it was during Katrina in 2005.

I'm not sure whether getting an awesome deal on FEMA rations is a good thing or bad? If there genuine MRE's then I'd be shopping around and finding those deals. :mrgreen:

elandil

Post by elandil » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:27 pm

Well, I know GEMA posted that they sent water and rations to south Ga already and the pallets they had in the pics was all A-meals.... :?

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:15 pm

From what I've heard on the sidelines of the MRE industry, the various Emergency Management Agencies have been contracting with whoever they could find to supply MREs for relief. So I'd expect to see every kind available out there.