Early Christmas Brought To Me By Steve1989

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
Simon2002mre
eBay name: simocros17

Early Christmas Brought To Me By Steve1989

Post by Simon2002mre » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Hey there forum,
So this isn't a review persay, but I really wanted to share with you guys.
Today I came home to a box from Steve. He said he was going to be sending me some stuff, but I am still amazed 2 hours later at the magnitude of his generosity.
I got some pictures which I will be posting below. But I just wanted to take a second and say thank you. I wasn't on the forum more than a week and already I had some amazing new connections, and people sending me things, without me even asking, and just generally a good feeling from everybody. I worry that all of you think I am being annoying with all of my constant questions, and reports, it's just I am SO exited to be a part of this community. Steve1989 has helped me SO much whether it's from physical stuff (as in MREs) or just support and advice. All of you have. Thank you so much. No words. Really no words. Thank you so so much. And Steve, if you ever need anything man, let me know! :D :D :lol:
Cheers,
Simon T. Cross
box.jpg
inside box.jpg
whitemre.jpg
mre.jpg
pack.jpg
entrees.jpg
drinks.jpg
packetthing.jpg
Attachments
dqwda.jpg
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

alohakid
eBay name: admirals72

Re: Early Christmas Brought To Me By Steve1989

Post by alohakid » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:00 am

Simon2002mre - Good for you bruddah!

Steve1989 - One of the many good guys in our community!

mahalo

steve1989
eBay name: -

Post by steve1989 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:50 am

I'm happy that you like the box of loot, Simon. :)

Hope you have an awesome camping trip too!

And hey, we all start somewhere - so don't ever worry posting about questions, reviews, or anything - we love all that here. Participation and sharing knowledge.

Valium

Post by Valium » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:34 am

Wait are you the STEVE1989 the legend MRE reviewer ?! :o

sdrozza

Post by sdrozza » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:27 am

Simon2002mre wrote:Hey there forum,
So this isn't a review persay, but I really wanted to share with you guys.
Today I came home to a box from Steve. He said he was going to be sending me some stuff, but I am still amazed 2 hours later at the magnitude of his generosity.
I got some pictures which I will be posting below. But I just wanted to take a second and say thank you. I wasn't on the forum more than a week and already I had some amazing new connections, and people sending me things, without me even asking, and just generally a good feeling from everybody. I worry that all of you think I am being annoying with all of my constant questions, and reports, it's just I am SO exited to be a part of this community. Steve1989 has helped me SO much whether it's from physical stuff (as in MREs) or just support and advice. All of you have. Thank you so much. No words. Really no words. Thank you so so much. And Steve, if you ever need anything man, let me know! :D :D :lol:
Cheers,
Simon T. Cross
box.jpg
inside box.jpg
whitemre.jpg
mre.jpg
pack.jpg
entrees.jpg
drinks.jpg
packetthing.jpg
I'm happy for you man! Keep asking questions - we can help you if need be :) . I'm 15 years old as well, so it's good to have a new member of the community at my age.
Cheers!
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - Ayn Rand

Biobrew

Post by Biobrew » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Valium wrote:Wait are you the STEVE1989 the legend MRE reviewer ?! :o
He may be too modest to respond, but yes he is. The one and only.

Heck, last week a coworker sent me an e-mail with a link to one of Steve1989's reviews (1943 rations). He knew I was into rations, and it just happened to pop up in his facebook feed, so he sent it along.