In The Heart Of Taliban: Raw Video

Military-related videos
jfko6
eBay name: jfk9

In The Heart Of Taliban: Raw Video

Post by jfko6 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Raw video of Taliban fighters attacking unknown object (can be an convoy or an base). It must be an long firefight because it begins at night and ends at morning. This video has no Nasheed (Islamic song) so I wanted to share it with you guys without a music on it, I know alot of you don't like it (including myself).

Live Leak
The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

Stef

Post by Stef » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:38 am

Thanks for the link.
SH... those bastards are not even natives: they speak arabic!
They just come there, make a big mess and say they are freedom fighters defending "their" country.
I guess some off them come from our suburbs where they were comfortably grown up with the bucks from our social welfare system... makes me angry for the rest of the day.
Ten more of our soldiers where killed there last week, 21 were hit by those guys.
Maybe that's inhuman to keep that kind of people in Guantanamo Bay, so be human please, HANG THEM!
Even in France, many people would gladly pay for the rope(what the *real* people really think is not always what the TV and the government says).

kman if you want to moderate that post please feel free to do it.
In principio erat spamum

housil

Post by housil » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:12 am

Stef wrote: SH... those bastards are not even natives: they speak arabic!
They just come there, make a big mess and say they are freedom fighters defending "their" country.
I guess some off them come from our suburbs where they were comfortably grown up with the bucks from our social welfare system... makes me angry for the rest of the day.
Similar over here.
We have some German morons converting to islamic religion, move to Pakistian in "training camps" and after that they join the fight against our own troops.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 94,00.html

It´s not a territoral war - it´s religion for them. And that´s the danger!! If they die, they will get "promoted", means they have nothing to loose.
All non-arabic, non-islamic are enemies and need to be killed. Doesn´t matter if they bring democratcy, food, medical aid, ... Excapt petrodollars to buy AK´s and RPG´s- they are OK :wink:
Stef wrote: Ten more of our soldiers where killed there last week, 21 were hit by those guys.
Maybe that's inhuman to keep that kind of people in Guantanamo Bay, so be human please, HANG THEM!
Even in France, many people would gladly pay for the rope(what the *real* people really think is not always what the TV and the government says).

kman if you want to moderate that post please feel free to do it.
As war and the whole "far east misson" is very, very unpopular over here, a Bundeswehr sergant got killed in an IED trap this week in Afghanistan (Total kiilled of 28 now). Three others got injured.

Now our "former-terroristic-lawyer-and-now-member-of-german-government" politics claim an instant retread out of it, after 3 Afghans got killed by a Bundeswehr post while driving towards them, disobeying all STOP signals and - orders.
Also I would start to shoot in this case.
Our own politic betrayers now start to blame them for shooting a civilain car... :oops:

This arabic/islamic are a real hazard to the entire western world as long as a "non-islamic" is an enemy for them!

They are like a virus/cancer. They infiltrate our countries and start growing and growing... Remember 9/11.

They started at Hamburg/Germany and our government will still calm down us as there is no danger from this guy´s...

I´m sorry for every one of "ours" that died over there, but I´m "glad" to see in that video that the attacked made an effective defense and:

"promoted" this offender to his must high "rank"... :twisted:

Stef

Post by Stef » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:21 am

If they die, they will get "promoted"
yes, and his 70 virgins are already on their way:
In principio erat spamum