I got some kinda scary news today

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
Jared_St

I got some kinda scary news today

Post by Jared_St » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:33 am

I found out that my chronic rib pain is most likely rheumatory arthritis. I honestly don't know how to go about that but it does explain a lot that's going on with me. So yay for some progress after 2 years!
Likes coffee, rations, and cheese. Will probably print things for coffee.

Mpitt

Re: I got some kinda scary news today

Post by Mpitt » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:17 am

Jared_St wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:33 am
I found out that my chronic rib pain is most likely rheumatory arthritis. I honestly don't know how to go about that but it does explain a lot that's going on with me. So yay for some progress after 2 years!
Ouch, sorry to hear that Jared_St. I don't know much about that condition other than it can be rather painful. And in the rib area, I can imagine there were some unknown chest pain scares when they didn't know what it was. Not fun.

jfko6
eBay name: jfk9

Post by jfko6 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:28 pm

I had an injury once. It took about 5 years to finally clear up and back to normal.
The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

Jared_St

Post by Jared_St » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:47 pm

Mpitt wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:17 am
Jared_St wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:33 am
Ouch, sorry to hear that Jared_St. I don't know much about that condition other than it can be rather painful. And in the rib area, I can imagine there were some unknown chest pain scares when they didn't know what it was. Not fun.
I was originally dealing with what was thought to just be costochondritis for about 2 years, which was confusing for the doctor I went to at my walk-in and gave the news. I just have to get the blood work to confirm it at this point
Likes coffee, rations, and cheese. Will probably print things for coffee.