who's playing airsoft?

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
YAYA34140

who's playing airsoft?

Post by YAYA34140 » Sun May 27, 2007 4:53 pm

hello this post is for have an idea of people who play airsoft in this forum and have a little picture off your gear ,uniform, and what you like in airsoft ? milsim? fun games? .....
Personaly i prefer the mlisim system of airsoft i think it's more fun :wink:
best regard yaya34140

my personal gear:
http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1004005vp7.jpg

jubifahrer

Post by jubifahrer » Sun May 27, 2007 6:39 pm

Hi YaYa,

tactical shooting games are not allowed in germany.

but i have two miltary cars and are a member of the german army reserve. i prefer german uniforms ;)

bye

jubifahrer

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Sun May 27, 2007 8:59 pm

jubifahrer, really? Nothing like Airsoft or plain old paintball allowed in Germay?

jubifahrer

Post by jubifahrer » Mon May 28, 2007 5:25 am

hi kman,

yes, it is not allowed to play airsoft games, wearing clothes like yaya, and using the forest.

also paintball is very hard to play in germany, friends of me travel to Czechia (cz) for playing. the few places, were it is allowed to play in germany paintball, are under very hard control. so it is not allowed to wear tactical clothes when playing and so on.

the weapon law is very hard in germany, and some principle come from an area of terrorism in the 70ths, like RAF etc, when gouverment was afraid of people who drill to figth.

there are many restrictions in germany also for airsoft weapons. so full auto is only allowed to 0,5 Joule, over 0,5 Joule the airsoft weapons have to be converted to semi auto.

as iam a sport shooter and weapon owner i dont understand the trouble they make about the airsoft weapon. but it is the land iam living so i have to observe the rules in this land.

bye

jubifahrer

Stef

Post by Stef » Mon May 28, 2007 6:42 am

in France, paintball and airsoft are allowed but the paintball guns looking like a real gun require a shooter license and I've heard that most of the paintball clubs forbid the use of military clothing.

20 years ago you could still go a supermarket and buy a AR15 or a Kalashnikov in 222 rem (semiauto) with only an identity card or a driving license showing you're above 18 :?
In principio erat spamum

MCIera

Post by MCIera » Mon May 28, 2007 10:17 pm

As I recall, Germany is pretty stringent about the display of some of the first person shooter games in stores, and some video game publishers have to create different versions of the games (sans blood and guts) so that their games can be sold in Germany.
jubifahrer wrote:tactical shooting games are not allowed in germany.

housil

Post by housil » Tue May 29, 2007 7:33 am

MCIera wrote:As I recall, Germany is pretty stringent about the display of some of the first person shooter games in stores, and some video game publishers have to create different versions of the games (sans blood and guts) so that their games can be sold in Germany.
It´s not about video games, they became very "public" when "kids" started a shooting at their schools, shot teatchers and other studends. Investigators found video games at their homes and started a discussion about video games will increase fatal violence.
But you a right, blood etc is prohibited in German video games, but the swastika also...

"Games" like gotcha are prohibited in Germany on public areas. You need a special "playground" with a fence around and a non public access. Even to carry an airsoft gun with you. You will need an weapons permit for it as soon as the "weapons" energy is higher than 0,5 Joule. Less is a toy...

Little kids on streets with airsoft weapons will cause a hugh police assignment "every day"...

Demoncase

Post by Demoncase » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:43 pm

Me- I'm team CO of Dog Company- an established Airsoft team with going on for 15 members....We've been 'at it' for 5 years+ now.

www.dcairsoft.com

I have an abiding love of the Vietnam War gear (too much late night Tour Of Duty and rewatchings of Platoon as a kid) so here's some of my 'load outs'

and here's my 'gear room' with just some of my collection of US gear:
我在你的市场,窃取你的销售
Trans' from Chinese= "We are in your marketplace, stealing your sales"

BigMark

Post by BigMark » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:34 pm

So you shoot each other with airsoft guns? I'm down with paintball and all, but that just seems... dangerous.. never thought I'd be the one saying that..

Demoncase

Post by Demoncase » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:13 pm

Eye protection is mandatory and the UK operates a 1.3J (350fps) limit on automatic weapons....As an ex-paintball player I can say it hurts a damn sight less, costs less and the gear is real (well, not the guns since I live in the police state of England)

Paintball and airsoft are both great- like Pizza. Some people like Ham and Pineapple. Some people prefer the Feta and Olive Supreme...Both hit the same buttons in different ways :wink:
我在你的市场,窃取你的销售
Trans' from Chinese= "We are in your marketplace, stealing your sales"