Any combat sports fans?

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
Tyler745

Any combat sports fans?

Post by Tyler745 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:58 am

So tonight is the night for arguably the biggest fight in combat sports history and I dont know about anyone else but I am beyond excited..personally my heart is wanting Connor to win but my mind is saying Floyd will win easily in a decision...but we will know for sure soon enough. Post your predictions below...and any bets you may have made that is if you want to indulge such information haha..personally ive got $100 on Mcgregor so fingers crossed :D

sdrozza

Re: Any combat sports fans?

Post by sdrozza » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:16 am

Haha me too i've got a bet. I gave my friend an awful deal - I'm betting for Mayweather and he's betting for McGregor. If I win, I get £3.50, if he wins he gets £5!
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - Ayn Rand

BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Post by BTemple » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:21 am

Hardly the biggest fight in history.
The Rumble in the Jungle could probably hold that title.

This fight is more about hype and money than it is about the actual art of pugilism.
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.

JT1991

Post by JT1991 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:47 pm

I do like UFC. However I pretty much stopped watching after all the good fighters left. Like Chuck Liddell, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture, BJ Penn
"RCI. Taste History"

alohakid
eBay name: admirals72

Post by alohakid » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Who won this fake spectacle?