MRE support for storm casualties in Poland

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
Delicious
eBay name: piograbo.g96x9if

MRE support for storm casualties in Poland

Post by Delicious » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:17 pm

On the night of 11th of September a very strong storm and wind passed through Poland. In some regions it was a disaster. On the next day 5 dead people were reported dead (including 2 scout girls in a forest camp), 32 injured. Hundreds of people lost their houses, crops, the damage in forests can't be rebuild in 100 years. Nobody alive can remember such tragedy.

After 2 weeks the army and firefighter brigades are still struggling with fallen trees and damages. My company will send tomorrow a van with axes, chainsaws and a power generator. I want to contribute in this help and will send them a case with Polish, Lithuanian, US MRE together with some cans (commercial and from Estonian rations). I am happy that my hobby can help the people in difficult situation.
P8240212.JPG
P8240213.JPG
P8240215.JPG
Have access to: Polish, French, UK, US, sometimes other.
Interested in:New Zealand, Jordan, Israel, any South America
Ration reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9H0e ... u9BsrZzK5g

Eistee
eBay name: mjulian-de

Re: MRE support for storm casualties in Poland

Post by Eistee » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Thats really noble of you, very good.

sdrozza

Post by sdrozza » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Like Eistee said, good on you for being such a morally noble person. More people need to take on your example£ :)
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - Ayn Rand

Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Post by Conrad » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:38 pm

I didn't hear about that before now. Sounds bad. Nice to see people doing stuff to help even if official agencies are struggling to sort it/ not sorting it. I'll send you something small/ some little donation to help if it would do you any good