First Class USPS

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
sdrozza

First Class USPS

Post by sdrozza » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:18 am

Have any of you used it to ship internationally before ?
If so, how long did it take?
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - Ayn Rand

Treesuit

Re: First Class USPS

Post by Treesuit » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:58 pm

USPS First class shipping is a pretty good option. Depends on what your shipping. The first class shipping is dependent on weight, I think you have to have it under 14 oz to ship. It is the slowest cheapest way to get something overseas. I have had to send auctions to Canada before and try an use this if I can. Normally takes 2-9 days depending on the customs people.

sdrozza

Post by sdrozza » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Treesuit wrote:USPS First class shipping is a pretty good option. Depends on what your shipping. The first class shipping is dependent on weight, I think you have to have it under 14 oz to ship. It is the slowest cheapest way to get something overseas. I have had to send auctions to Canada before and try an use this if I can. Normally takes 2-9 days depending on the customs people.
Ever shipped to the UK?
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - Ayn Rand

Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Post by Conrad » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:51 pm

I have had stuff sent to me from the US with the USPS it's worked out fine to Ireland. That's close enough to you to be a fairly good sign

sdrozza

Post by sdrozza » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Conrad wrote:I have had stuff sent to me from the US with the USPS it's worked out fine to Ireland. That's close enough to you to be a fairly good sign
Nice! :D how long did it take? Im estimated 2-3 weeks

Conrad

Post by Conrad » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 pm

On average probably 10 working days. Gets passed through all sorts of places on the US side if it's not starting from near any of the bigger distribution centres so that slows it a bit... All these "handling facility" this and that bit it's been OK

sdrozza

Post by sdrozza » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:14 pm

Conrad wrote:On average probably 10 working days. Gets passed through all sorts of places on the US side if it's not starting from near any of the bigger distribution centres so that slows it a bit... All these "handling facility" this and that bit it's been OK
Thanks brother!

Conrad

Post by Conrad » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:32 am

No problem . it's worked fine for me anyway.