To my German brothers, stay safe!

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
alohakid
eBay name: admirals72

To my German brothers, stay safe!

Post by alohakid » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:53 am

To all my German MREInfo brethren, stay clear of Hamburg and stay safe... from the pictures and videos, it looks extremely dangerous.

mahalo

housil

Re: To my German brothers, stay safe!

Post by housil » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:05 am

Hamburg get´s what "they" asked for...
If do you elect a "liberal" government, you get "liberal" protesters that looting all stores, setting the cars of the ordinary citizens on fire, attacking the Police with stones, Molotov Cocktails, shooting the Cops with slingshots and ball bearings balls (15 get shot wounds from these) and complain in public, they got provoked by the evil Police...

SNiiP3R

Post by SNiiP3R » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:13 am

With all the terrorist attacks, refugee problems, Brexit, Europe is definitely experiencing worst times in decades right now.

[ex-Member1]

Post by [ex-Member1] » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:58 am

SNiiP3R wrote:With all the terrorist attacks, refugee problems, Brexit, Europe is definitely experiencing worst times in decades right now.
Not really. Europe always had problems with terrorist attacks, much larger in the past, for example look what IRA did to London in last century https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_t ... _in_London and Basque separatist did in Spain https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ETA_attacks

Refugee problems are world problems not just European problems. Countries like Germany, Sweden, Turkey, Austria, France, UK recieved biggest number of refugees, but most of Europe took very small numbers if any. For example Jordan took almost 3 million of refugees, Turkey around 2.5 million, Pakistan 1.5 million, Lebanon 1.5 million. Just check size and population of Jordan and Lebanon in count and compare it to Germany and their recieved number of refugees of 1.5 million. BTW Ethiopia has like 800 thousands of refugees under their protection, Uganda 500 thousands. Very common topic around people in humanitarian or security work with numbers and countries that you can remember easily.

Brexit - most EU don't give a f* about that, cooperation with Britain and vice versa still stands even if they are out of the EU.

G20 summits always have violent demonstrations as seen before in Toronto and Lodon etc. Black Block, anarchists and antiglobalists will take any chance to fight the sistem they hate. Only good thing for them in this case is Hamburg is near most of their cells in Europe. Plus there's a lots of St. Pauli fans since that's their turf.

Beside that Germany and France are well known for violent demonstrations that result with destroyed property.

alohakid
eBay name: admirals72

Post by alohakid » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:50 am

Feel terrible for the store owners & citizens whose cars were vandalize, hope insurance covers them... shit like that makes me mad as hell! :evil:

mahalo