Huge Lot of military surplus for sale

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
Keiayr1999
eBay name: keiay9

Huge Lot of military surplus for sale

Post by Keiayr1999 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 am

Hey guys I have a huge lot of military surplus and am currently organizing and sorting it all. I plan on selling about 90% of my collection. I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in it at all. Selling items individually or can bundle things as requested. I am asking the members first before posting on eBay because I'd like to give everyone on here who is basically family the first opportunity to these items. Just some commentary that indicates there is interest and I'll post Pictures and the such tomorrow. Plz lmk guys! Thanks again!

Keiayr1999

ironwarning

Re: Huge Lot of military surplus for sale

Post by ironwarning » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:28 pm

Would you ship to the UK if so i might be interested depending on items
Regards
IronWarning
Check Out my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwpuN ... tb9D9Vwqeg

Ruleryak
eBay name: ruleryak

Post by Ruleryak » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:41 pm

I'm interested to see what the collection entails. Is it mostly ration related or just military in general?

Keiayr1999

Post by Keiayr1999 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:09 pm

ironwarning wrote:Would you ship to the UK if so i might be interested depending on items
I would be willing to ship to the UK. PM with anything else you'd like to know! :D

Keiayr1999

Post by Keiayr1999 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Ruleryak wrote:I'm interested to see what the collection entails. Is it mostly ration related or just military in general?
It is mostly military in general spanning from WWII through modern day. I have an assortment of both US and foreign items. PM me for anything else you may want to know! Thanks :mrgreen:

Ruleryak
eBay name: ruleryak

Post by Ruleryak » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Keiayr1999 wrote:
Ruleryak wrote:I'm interested to see what the collection entails. Is it mostly ration related or just military in general?
It is mostly military in general spanning from WWII through modern day. I have an assortment of both US and foreign items. PM me for anything else you may want to know! Thanks :mrgreen:
Seeing as how this is specifically a ration forum - can you list out what ration items are available from your collection?

Keiayr1999

Post by Keiayr1999 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Seeing this is the off topic area I currently have no rations in my inventory. This is strictly surplus.

housil

Post by housil » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:53 am

Keiayr1999 wrote:Seeing this is the off topic area I currently have no rations in my inventory. This is strictly surplus.

Mod: That´s why I moved it to the OT forum