Severly Off Topic, but WOW!

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
dirtbag

Severly Off Topic, but WOW!

Post by dirtbag » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:28 am

Have a look, High Bandwidth recomended !

Enjoy!!!
Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO

luis0449
eBay name: LUIS0449

Re: Severly Off Topic, but WOW!

Post by luis0449 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:14 pm

There`s just one word: wow! :D
Rations Reviewed: USA, spanish, french, UK, german, denmark
Rations I am interested: WWII, Vietnam era, Russia, Israel, Italy, South America Countries

sodjer

Re: Severly Off Topic, but WOW!

Post by sodjer » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:10 pm

cant see it in uk :( :( :(

jfko6
eBay name: jfk9

Sportsmen: soccer, surf boarding, biking outdoors

Post by jfko6 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:28 pm

Having found out about “D’s” illness too late, felt compelled to bring alive one of his sportsman’s post I never viewed before. These parkour-like actions are creative, but dangerous. It’s laudable in what people are able to do. And the world consists of many unique gifts and abilities, many of which most never heard of. I lost more than a few friends due to Covid-19, and today’s experience, of a mother grieving over her daughters cancer, was doubly concerning insomuch as she’s concerned she won’t be allowed in the hospital to see her daughter. That could be the hospital policy, it might not be, who knows. This happened today. She’s praying for a miracle.

Having been active in these forums, I never have seen anyone promote someone’s memory as having value. I hope members appreciate when they see an action as having value. Some people speak of gratitude, in name only. Others use it valiantly. Others give lip service to it. King Solomon spoke of a heroic, but poor man who saved his village from an overpowering siege; than forgotten. I’ve read in this forum members needing assistance and the call was heeded to. Those were good moral actions. Other actions are not. If members have followed my videos, they were hand selected by me having lived out many of the virtues contained in them. My classmates continue to live out those virtues. HBO’s Band of Brothers displays virtues of courage and sacrifice in an excellent way. Some have specifically mentioned the videos as being entertaining. If they are, so be it. They are entertaining in a wise way. One virtue transcends them all.

There are some other videos known to me that transcends the others at a level I don’t encounter every day. The multiple discs I ordered of this program, one after another we’re all damaged, unfortunately; seems the complete line of them needs repair. Every single one was damaged and unplayable. I may inform the company, as a member of the Army, that there is a fault in their discs. I’m sure they’ll appreciate being informed and will reply. Good actions lead to good results.

Has anyone here experienced an example of gratitude? How was that useful?
The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

jfko6
eBay name: jfk9

Expression and expansion

Post by jfko6 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:57 pm

A noteworthy dialogue between members: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11330&sid=3e9778e0 ... ea6cd672f2
The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire