Any paintballers out there?

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
george94

Any paintballers out there?

Post by george94 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Do any of you guys paintball? If so whats your gear? I use a 98 custom with and M4 stock and a remote line.

kman
Site Admin

Re: Any paintballers out there?

Post by kman » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:03 pm

I'd love to get more into paintballing. I've only been a couple of times but had a blast. The last time, we took a roadtrip 6 hours up to Richmond, VA (outside of it, really) for a meet-up with another group from my old company. But nowadays, I just don't run around with anyone else who's into it so there's not much opportunity to do it.

Garron
eBay name: Bigg1989

Post by Garron » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:51 am

I've been a few times with friends and always had an awesome time, airsoft is more my thing.
Theres more paintballing places near in my area than Airsoft, the nearest paintballing area is about 7 miles away then other is 25, airsoft is 50 miles, an old ww2 RAF base, half of which is still live and used, I believe.

Gaz

bishopmarine

Post by bishopmarine » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:26 pm

I have a paintball gun and one of the big tanks. But like kman have nobody to shoot. I fill up the co2 every now and then and let my son go outside and paint some trees he loves it. It was not very expensive it was 150.00 at wally world with a mask. It is jt or something like that. I would love to play sometime all my friends are like yeah I will go, but when it comes down to it no one does. Thank you generation x box. Dont get me wrong I love my xbox but I play it maybe two hours a week if that. My wife uses netflix on it to get movies. I download tons of old cartoons for my son.
"Do not attack the First Marine Division. Leave the yellowlegs alone. Strike the American Army."
Orders given to Communist troops in the Korean War;
shortly afterward, the Marines were ordered
to not wear their khaki leggings.