September 29, 2008 Market Crash

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
User avatar
jfko6
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:49 pm
eBay name: jfk9
Location: North East Region - U.S.A
Contact:

Re: September 29, 2008 Market Crash

Post by jfko6 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:12 pm

F30F039E-4716-4129-A858-FA36A1ADD2F8.png
The year is January, 2021. Congress voted impeachment President Trump a second time.
Image
The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

User avatar
Militaryration_guy
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:14 pm
Location: The deep south

Re: September 29, 2008 Market Crash

Post by Militaryration_guy » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:15 pm

jfko6 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:12 pm
F30F039E-4716-4129-A858-FA36A1ADD2F8.pngThe year is January, 2021. Congress voted impeachment President Trump a second time.
Just on paper and not for real
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

GunnarTheFeisty
Posts: 280
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:23 pm
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Re: September 29, 2008 Market Crash

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:53 pm

Militaryration_guy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:15 pm
jfko6 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:12 pm
F30F039E-4716-4129-A858-FA36A1ADD2F8.pngThe year is January, 2021. Congress voted impeachment President Trump a second time.
Just on paper and not for real
that's... what impeachment is...
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.

User avatar
Militaryration_guy
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:14 pm
Location: The deep south

Re: September 29, 2008 Market Crash

Post by Militaryration_guy » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:54 am

GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:53 pm
Militaryration_guy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:15 pm
jfko6 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:12 pm
F30F039E-4716-4129-A858-FA36A1ADD2F8.pngThe year is January, 2021. Congress voted impeachment President Trump a second time.
Just on paper and not for real
that's... what impeachment is...
There's 2 stages of impeachment there's a vote by the house and a trial by Senate or supreme court he has only passed stage 1
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

User avatar
jfko6
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:49 pm
eBay name: jfk9
Location: North East Region - U.S.A
Contact:

Re: September 29, 2008 Market Crash

Post by jfko6 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:07 pm

A better way to approach this question of impeachment is
To say that the impeachment “process” has begun. Which it has.

In other words, the process of impeachment has begun for President Trump which is a better way of saying than trying to nuance words and overarching comments.

Steps of impeachment are much more complicated to describe.
Rules are even more complicated. Actual facts, some individuals are pointing out, are highly probabilistic.

Therefore, many angles of the days events are not being shown on mainstream media. I’ve seen some of it. More to come of the days events in the near future.
Image
The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

User avatar
koreyyy1
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 1:48 pm
eBay name: kohew_25
Location: West Sussex, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: September 29, 2008 Market Crash

Post by koreyyy1 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:14 pm

jfko6 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:07 pm
A better way to approach this question of impeachment is
To say that the impeachment “process” has begun. Which it has.

In other words, the process of impeachment has begun for President Trump which is a better way of saying than trying to nuance words and overarching comments.

Steps of impeachment are much more complicated to describe.
Rules are even more complicated. Actual facts, some individuals are pointing out, are highly probabilistic.

Therefore, many angles of the days events are not being shown on mainstream media. I’ve seen some of it. More to come of the days events in the near future.
excuse the ignorance, but why bother impeaching if he has less then a week left?
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

User avatar
jfko6
Posts: 2074
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:49 pm
eBay name: jfk9
Location: North East Region - U.S.A
Contact:

Re: September 29, 2008 Market Crash

Post by jfko6 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:31 pm

excuse the ignorance, but why bother impeaching if he has less then a week left?
This whole thing has gotten so out of hand that the officials who voted for impeachment want to insure that he can never hold office again as well as remove his benefits.

They say that process can run even after he leaves office which you pointed out is soon.
Image
The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

User avatar
Militaryration_guy
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:14 pm
Location: The deep south

Re: September 29, 2008 Market Crash

Post by Militaryration_guy » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:30 pm

koreyyy1 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:14 pm
jfko6 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:07 pm
A better way to approach this question of impeachment is
To say that the impeachment “process” has begun. Which it has.

In other words, the process of impeachment has begun for President Trump which is a better way of saying than trying to nuance words and overarching comments.

Steps of impeachment are much more complicated to describe.
Rules are even more complicated. Actual facts, some individuals are pointing out, are highly probabilistic.

Therefore, many angles of the days events are not being shown on mainstream media. I’ve seen some of it. More to come of the days events in the near future.
excuse the ignorance, but why bother impeaching if he has less then a week left?
Because Trump is going to be in there for 4 more years and they know it but the mainstream media doesn't want to admit the truth
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

SentientTootsieRoll
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:26 pm
Location: US

Re: September 29, 2008 Market Crash

Post by SentientTootsieRoll » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:56 pm

Militaryration_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:30 pm
Because Trump is going to be in there for 4 more years and they know it but the mainstream media doesn't want to admit the truth
Lol, how is that working out so far? ;)

BTW, why are we building on a topic that relates to the 2008 crash? While I'd argue that we never fully recovered from the 2008 crash, we're in a new economic depression now.

User avatar
Militaryration_guy
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:14 pm
Location: The deep south

Re: September 29, 2008 Market Crash

Post by Militaryration_guy » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:10 am

SentientTootsieRoll wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:56 pm
Militaryration_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:30 pm
Because Trump is going to be in there for 4 more years and they know it but the mainstream media doesn't want to admit the truth
Lol, how is that working out so far? ;)

BTW, why are we building on a topic that relates to the 2008 crash? While I'd argue that we never fully recovered from the 2008 crash, we're in a new economic depression now.
I belive with Biden in office now that we are about to go through another economic depresion.
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

Post Reply