September 29, 2008 Market Crash

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
bl00k
eBay name: bl00k

Re: bl00k

Post by bl00k » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:13 pm

jfko6 wrote:I don't wanna brag but yes, i do think i am smarter than Bush.

Since you think you're smarter than our President, I think I don't want to speak to you anymore.

You're being arrogant and telling lies to support your arguments.
Oh Come On jfko6! Open your eyes and see the SMILEYS.
Your most recent lie: "Invade Afghanistan with NATO"

We did that right after 9/11. NATO is in Afghanistan.

Shows how much you know.

NATO in Afghanistan

http://www.nato.int/issues/afghanistan/ ... tsheet.htm

NATO took command and co-ordination of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in August 2003. ISAF is NATO's first mission outside the Euro-Atlantic area. ISAF operates in Afghanistan under a UN mandate and will continue to operate according to current and future UN Security Council (UNSC) resolutions. ISAF’s mission was initially limited to Kabul. Resolution 1510 passed by the UNSC on 13 October 2003 opened the way to a wider role for ISAF to support the Government of Afghanistan beyond Kabul.
Well too bad, but i did knew NATO is in Afghanistan. For christ sakes, the Netherlands is in Afghanistan!! I hear about it every week!!

The line in which i said 'Invade Afghanistan with NATO', (which isn't a lie by the way, don't know how you come up with that, it's an OPTION, every d*mn thing is an OPTION, in OPTIONS there can't be any LIES) is a different option from the one Bush picked because the second half of the sentence said:talk to leaders of Iran, KSA, Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Kuwait and other Middle Eastern countries to work together to fight terrorism and to bring Saddam & the Taliban to their knees.

You're not proving anything except your own ignorance and unwillingness to respond to each and every argument i bring up which are valid arguments. I react to everything you say. You react to some carfefully selected uncomplete line of my posts and then react to that.

I only can conclude you don't have any answers to my questions. Either because you don't know or don't want to know. Now i could be wrong, but i sense you don't want to find out you might be wrong. Well, in that case i can't argue with you. I've tried enough, i've asked enough and have gotten little to no answers. (Still hoping you'd like to continue, but you'd have to react to the fundamentals of my posts, not just some unimportant side-thing that happens to be in one of my posts..)

aquarius

Post by aquarius » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:36 pm

bl00k, that's what they call SHEOPLE.

Here are some excerpts from the internet article 'The Ostrich Nation' by Janice Dorn from thetradingdoctor.com. She one of those Doom & Gloom people who predicted already in 2005 the temporarily events. She wrote about the credit crisis at the time that the intelligent Bush was telling us that the economical foundations were oh so strong. Whaaahahaha!

"In retrospect, we will come to see that they have sown the seeds of their own destruction, but not before the death of America. We don't need terrorists from outside to destroy us. We will do it ourselves.

We now prepare for the media circus surrounding what will go down in history as the most deceptive, lying, opaque and foolish Presidential campaign in history. If this is not a sham and a scam, I don't know what is.

Prepare for anything to happen. Before this is over, there is going to be a revolution in the United States. History has ordained it. It will not be pretty, but those who follow the directives of The Big Rollover will survive and prosper. The rest of The Ostrich Nation will keep their heads in the sand as whatever is left of their freedom, entrepreneurial spirit and privacy is taken away from them. The revolution is coming. "
"if you don't read the newspaper, you are uniformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed". (Mark Twain)

bishopmarine

Post by bishopmarine » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:45 pm

hey aquarious its not too hard to find something on the internet to back up any claim you make. stupid people make posts on the internet all the time. this topic will be ignored by me from now on. if you dont like the usa then dont post on an american forum. you have made your point clear, why keep beating a dead horse?
"Do not attack the First Marine Division. Leave the yellowlegs alone. Strike the American Army."
Orders given to Communist troops in the Korean War;
shortly afterward, the Marines were ordered
to not wear their khaki leggings.

aquarius

Post by aquarius » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:48 pm

My hope is that McCain will win. Let him clean up the disastrous financial, political and moral mess his Republican predecessor Bush made.
We should not be surprised if Bush will leave behind an even greater mess in the event Obama will win.
Scary.
"if you don't read the newspaper, you are uniformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed". (Mark Twain)

bl00k
eBay name: bl00k

Post by bl00k » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:50 pm

bishopmarine wrote:hey aquarious its not too hard to find something on the internet to back up any claim you make. stupid people make posts on the internet all the time. this topic will be ignored by me from now on. if you dont like the usa then dont post on an american forum. you have made your point clear, why keep beating a dead horse?
bishopmarine, this has nothing to do with not liking the USA. The country is still the same to me. My opinion of Bush's policies has nothing to do with my opinion of the USA or it's inhabitants. I couldnt judge 300 million people i don't know. I don't know Bush personally, but have seen the fruits of his labour, and it smells fishy.

Just wanted to make that clear. I'm not trying to pick a fight here, i'm trying to learn something from this discussion, that is all.

jfko6
eBay name: jfk9

Central Intelligence Agency

Post by jfko6 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:53 pm

According to the CIA:

The Netherlands is major European producer of synthetic drugs, including ecstasy, and cannabis cultivator; important gateway for cocaine, heroin, and hashish entering Europe; major source of US-bound ecstasy; large financial sector vulnerable to money laundering; significant consumer of ecstasy
Source: CIA World Factbook

I wonder how you guys in the Netherlands plan to fix your own problems. You seem to be worried about everyone else.

I would be curious how your Government created this mess and how you're going to fix it.
The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

aquarius

Post by aquarius » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:12 pm

bishopmarine:
Nice expression, 'beating a dead horse'. Didn't knew that one. (I have two horse, btw.)
I understand you think I am beating the dead horse. I probably am. But the posting was not ment to harm any of us, but to show that even some Americans think it is going bad in the whole world. And not some if stupid nitwit or ignorant soul who is yelling stupid things, but someone who is intelligent and had PREDICTED years ago what was coming.

And we Non-Americans are very worried what happens in America. As we say: 'if it rains in America, we also get wet'. What happens in the US has a direct effect on my life too. I lost already a lot of money while greedy US bankers made turnmoil of the world economy.
In Afghanistan Dutch soldiers are fighting and dying, along side with troops of other NATO countries, including US soldiers. I speak to some of these guys on an almost weekly bases.
We in Europe are highly dependant on what's happening in the US. That's why we also have an opinion on the events in your country. And we will keep these opinions!
Please understand me correct. Although we differ in many ways, and we sometimes accuse eachother of unpleasant things, I like these discussions very much, because I also learn a lot of you. (positive, that is!)

bl00k and I (we doný know eachother) have probably not many US friends left by now. It will becoming increasingly hard for us to obtain MRE's from you. Maybe it wasn't worth the troubles :(
Time will tell.

bishopmarine

Post by bishopmarine » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:11 pm

aquarius, housil, and blook, i harbor no ill feelings towards any of you. i would send you an mre in a heartbeat, or have you back in a bar fight if needed. we have all spoke our minds we are all adults and i have no intention of making snide remarks or anything like that. after all we are here for the military rations. just goes to show that we may be crazy enough to eat 20+ year old rations, but we still have opinions and firm beliefs. is that not what democracy is about saying your piece without condemnation. so for my part anyway i have said my piece and will bow out graciously. i will post in this thread again as new information related to the economy arises.
"Do not attack the First Marine Division. Leave the yellowlegs alone. Strike the American Army."
Orders given to Communist troops in the Korean War;
shortly afterward, the Marines were ordered
to not wear their khaki leggings.

aquarius

Post by aquarius » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:23 am

Those are truly wise words, bishopmarine! Thanks!
The problem with internet discussions is that they are rather impersonal. I mean, normally we would go to a pub, discuss our ideas, curse and shout at eachother, call names, and drink beer!
And afterwards we would walk home as friends.
Not so on the internet, unfortunately.

So, if one of you will ever visit Holland, please give this ignorant pain-in-the-@ss nitwit a call, so you can visit me. We'll drink beers and eat rations (or something else if you wish).

Stef

Post by Stef » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:06 am

won't you invit jfko6 to smoke the local speciality as well ? :o
In principio erat spamum