Next Presmident of the USA

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
DangerousDave

Next Presmident of the USA

Post by DangerousDave » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:05 pm

Is there anyone that thinks Billary or Obama, can beat the A-4 Pilot? PA goes to work, in the AM. :roll:

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:50 pm

I think it's a crap shoot. The Democrat have beat themselves up so much that it looks like McCain actually has a chance against either of them. But that's just right now - while they're still duking it out for the nomination. I think as soon as the primaries are over and the Republicans and Democrats really start to go after each other, things might start swinging one way or the other.

Personally, I think all three are bad choices and no matter who wins, the next four years are going to be bad years. The question is...who do you want to be in charge to get the blame? That'll probably be the question I ask myself when I decide who to vote for.

DangerousDave

Post by DangerousDave » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:03 pm

Exactly! (I could care less whether the Communist nomine is the White lady or the Black guy), but in November, it's clothes pin on the nose time. :lol:

dirtbag

Post by dirtbag » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:28 pm

I try to vote for the one who will do the least harm ..... :roll:
Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO

bondiboy66

Post by bondiboy66 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Clinton - only because in the Axis of Time series of books by John Birmingham there is an aircraft carrier called the USS Hillary Clinton named for the 'toughest wartime president ever'!
This message has been transmitted using recycled electrons. Go Green and save the planet!

Baldy

Post by Baldy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:46 pm

bondiboy66 wrote:Clinton - only because in the Axis of Time series of books by John Birmingham there is an aircraft carrier called the USS Hillary Clinton named for the 'toughest wartime president ever'!
Of course she's tough - dodging sniper fire in the Balkans would toughen anyone up.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That 'USS Hilary Clinton' line is the second funniest bit in the books, after the Nazi who cries out 'Curse you, Wilhelm Gates!' when his laptop keeps crashing.

bondiboy66

Post by bondiboy66 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:01 am

That was Himmler. Stalin to Beria: 'No soup for you!'

I'm actually rereading that book at the moment...
This message has been transmitted using recycled electrons. Go Green and save the planet!

ak70g2

Post by ak70g2 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:58 am

Maybe our Baselu' will be your BEST president ever! He made a total mess in my country... He is a "player president" :D :D :D :D :D

Or maybe Tom "The Frog" Clancy is what you need...

bishopmarine

Post by bishopmarine » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:36 am

i will not vote for a president trying to implement universal health care. i think obama is dead in the water because of jeremiah wright and william ayres. i think clinton mccain would be a close race.
"Do not attack the First Marine Division. Leave the yellowlegs alone. Strike the American Army."
Orders given to Communist troops in the Korean War;
shortly afterward, the Marines were ordered
to not wear their khaki leggings.

BigMark

Post by BigMark » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:25 am

I think we all lose no matter who gets elected, but I think Hillary is probably the worst answer.