Jim_M1988
eBay name: Jim_M1988

Re: Anyone else here anti mask

Post by Jim_M1988 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:35 pm

Militaryration_guy wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:25 pm
elandil wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:51 am
Speaking as a person who had Covid, wearing that mask for a few minutes or hours is much easier than feeling like a truck hit you for days at a time or still feeling the lingering aftereffects a month or two later.

It's your choice, do what you want.
I belive that if you're going to get it then no matter what you do, you're going to get it.
Weren't you specifically anti (against) masks, which means you don't believe in the science or feel the need to wear one for anyone elses benefit and believe mask wearing should be stopped?
I hate to say it but the lack of substance to what you've said so far makes me believe this isn't your own conclusion but rather the ramblings of someone else.

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:53 pm

koreyyy1 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:28 pm
elandil wrote:
Speaking as a person who had Covid, wearing that mask for a few minutes or hours is much easier than feeling like a truck hit you for days at a time or still feeling the lingering aftereffects a month or two later.

I belive that if you're going to get it then no matter what you do, you're going to get it.
Im sorry but you have to be trolling right? if you are then I have no words but ones that do not belong on this forum to describe you
No I'm not trolling that's what I actually belive.
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:54 pm

Jim_M1988 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:35 pm
elandil wrote:

Weren't you specifically anti (against) masks, which means you don't believe in the science or feel the need to wear one for anyone elses benefit and believe mask wearing should be stopped?
I hate to say it but the lack of substance to what you've said so far makes me believe this isn't your own conclusion but rather the ramblings of someone else.
Actually it's the ramblings of me and other people who belive the same thing I'm saying.
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

Amelieee1
eBay name: Amelieee1

Post by Amelieee1 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:55 pm

Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

jfko6
eBay name: jfk9

Post by jfko6 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:07 pm

Well the question is then, why do you believe what you believe?

I covered and others discussed the science behind the efficacy of mask wearing in time of COVID. No serious scholar of science and student of medicine would say masks are ineffective.

Is Clorox effective against germs?
Is a helmet effective against a fastball?
Is reading a book effective in passing a class?
Are masks effective against TB?

You can read more here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2168

I would be impressed if the naysayers took the time and listened and read through the board. And then had a serious discussion about it.
The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:33 pm

jfko6 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:07 pm
Well the question is then, why do you believe what you believe?

I covered and others discussed the science behind the efficacy of mask wearing in time of COVID. No serious scholar of science and student of medicine would say masks are ineffective.

Is Clorox effective against germs?
Is a helmet effective against a fastball?
Is reading a book effective in passing a class?
Are masks effective against TB?

You can read more here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2168

I would be impressed if the naysayers took the time and listened and read through the board. And then had a serious discussion about it.
Since you asked why, I belive that God created man and that God created every single day of our lives and what happens in our lives that includes catching viruses.

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:51 pm

Not to throw gas on the fire...but kind of appropriate to this conversation, this is today's news out of Texas:

Texas ends mask mandate, businesses to open 100%
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic ... trictions/

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:53 pm
koreyyy1 wrote:

Im sorry but you have to be trolling right? if you are then I have no words but ones that do not belong on this forum to describe you
holy shit your idiocy is putting others in danger don't you get that
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:12 pm

GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:57 pm
koreyyy1 wrote:

Idioticy, call the democrats that shutdown our country for 6 or 7 months idiots, I'm just preach the truth.

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:14 pm

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:12 pm
GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Idioticy, call the democrats that shutdown our country for 6 or 7 months idiots, I'm just preach the truth.
they shut it down for safety which is the right move. I've seen a lot of studies and science showing masks work, but you've made baseless claims with no evidence. I don't think "truth" is the right word.
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.