Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:18 pm

GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:14 pm
Militaryration_guy wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:12 pm
GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:57 pm

holy shit your idiocy is putting others in danger don't you get that
Idioticy, call the democrats that shutdown our country for 6 or 7 months idiots, I'm just preach the truth.
they shut it down for safety which is the right move. I've seen a lot of studies and science showing masks work, but you've made baseless claims with no evidence. I don't think "truth" is the right word.
"baseless claims with no evedence" 1.Read the Bible and 2. when they shutdown the country we almost went into another great depresion.
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

kman
Site Admin

Re: Anyone else here anti mask

Post by kman » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:19 pm

Come on guys, tread lightly. You can disagree with people all you want but (effectively) calling them idiots isn't going to help the conversation and will only ensure the topic gets locked and the banhammer comes out.

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:20 pm

kman wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:19 pm
Come on guys, tread lightly. You can disagree with people all you want but (effectively) calling them idiots isn't going to help the conversation and will only ensure the topic gets locked and the banhammer comes out.
I say close this thread down before things get out of hand
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

Amelieee1
eBay name: Amelieee1

Post by Amelieee1 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:03 pm

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:20 pm
kman wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:19 pm
All due respect, you dropped the napalm, now you gotta watch the jungle burn
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Post by BTemple » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:17 pm

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:18 pm
GunnarTheFeisty wrote:

Idioticy, call the democrats that shutdown our country for 6 or 7 months idiots, I'm just preach the truth.
they shut it down for safety which is the right move. I've seen a lot of studies and science showing masks work, but you've made baseless claims with no evidence. I don't think "truth" is the right word.
"baseless claims with no evedence" 1.Read the Bible and 2. when they shutdown the country we almost went into another great depresion.
As an actual Historian, using the Bible as a true piece of evidence is not particularly helpful.
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:52 pm

GunnarTheFeisty wrote:

the BIBLE? and what, may I ask, actual science resides in religion?
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:03 pm

Nah...I'm not a fan of pre-emptive shutting down of conversations. I'd rather give people a chance to behave like reasonable adults. If they can't behave, we have things like post moderation queues they can be put into while the reasonable people can continue discourse unimpeded.

Or...it just becomes a shit-show and we can shut it down. :-)

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:07 pm

GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:52 pm
GunnarTheFeisty wrote:

the BIBLE? and what, may I ask, actual science resides in religion?
God has all power and science mainly goes against the word of God

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:15 pm

kman wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:03 pm
Nah...I'm not a fan of pre-emptive shutting down of conversations. I'd rather give people a chance to behave like reasonable adults. If they can't behave, we have things like post moderation queues they can be put into while the reasonable people can continue discourse unimpeded.

Or...it just becomes a shit-show and we can shut it down. :-)
I'll tell you this, I don't go against these rules of this website and I don't attack people physically or verbally so I promise you I'll stop speaking on this thread if it becomes a crap storm though I'll just tell you that I want to keep this community together because in the other communities I've been in with have a lot of division and this is the only community that I've been in that gets along with each other in terms of knowledge and collecting, what I'm afraid of is someone coming on this and throwing gasoline on the fire and then we have to ban people and then that leads to division, which is something I never meant to cause if it happens

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:22 pm

Yep, that's a good point. No one wants to see our beloved rations community up in arms (figuratively!) over controversial topics.

No one is getting banned here for stating and defending their views. They'd only get banned for not playing well with others. We don't have to agree with each other, but we do have to at least be respectful.

As I like to joke, "We won't tolerate intolerance!!" :-)