I found this nostalgic music in my YouTube recommend

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
Militaryration_guy

I found this nostalgic music in my YouTube recommend

Post by Militaryration_guy » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:53 am

Hey everyone,a couple of days ago I found a very nostalgic video with music pop up in my YouTube recommends,and even though I am a young person I still remember the sights and smells of the store this was saved from and even though the music is out of season I still thought I'd share this with the community

A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

JediMindTricks

Re: I found this nostalgic music in my YouTube recommend

Post by JediMindTricks » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:28 pm

The first 7-8 years in the US, Kmart was the only big store in our city. We went there 2-3 times a week. It was like a museum/toy/park for me.
Last edited by JediMindTricks on Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:02 pm

JediMindTricks wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:28 pm
The first 7-8 years in the US, Kmart was the only big store in our city. We went there 2-3 times a year. It was like a museum/toy/park for me.
It was for me too when my town had a Kmart, I remember the smell of Kmart and it was just a distinct smell I also remember the Christmas trees and holidays decorations that were lit up in the store. Those were the good ole days
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:08 pm

Hard to believe that this was uploaded almost 2 months ago