Visits Rising?

For non-MRE, non-ration topics
Amelieee1
eBay name: Amelieee1

Visits Rising?

Post by Amelieee1 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:40 pm

I recently noticed that the "most number of people online" has been resetting almost daily for the past week, guess people are really looking for information due to the new pandeminc
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

SentientTootsieRoll

Re: Visits Rising?

Post by SentientTootsieRoll » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:33 pm

Oh wow, that's quite a jump from the previous record of 465 users online. On the bright side (not that there's much of one to come out of this), hopefully that means more members will join and engage in the discussion!

housil

Post by housil » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:49 am

SentientTootsieRoll wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:33 pm
(...) that means more members will join and engage in the discussion!

Or ask for free MREs... :cry:

sag45

Post by sag45 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:04 pm

I guess some of the non-preppers are starting to figure its hard to find meat, toliet paper, etc and now looking for other avenues and now really wondering what these MRE things are and where to get some. One surplus store had 4 and 5 year old mres selling for about 120 last year. I bet them are gone and buyers didnt even consider the date to price ratio on them and the temperature label and what all that means. Just hope lock-down of this country dont continue. I can see people already irritated about the whole situation in the stores, etc. So now I am hearing people stocking up on ammo again.
POTTED MEAT! A FAVORITE! Eat too much and you get THE GOUT!