Ration Pâté

Post your favorite tips, tricks, recipes.
diegop123

Ration Pâté

Post by diegop123 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Hello, I am totally new to the forums and MRE's/Rations in general. In fact, I've recently purchased a 2017 Chicken Burrito Bowl MRE and it was probably the best meal I've ever eaten :lol: , well that's a little bit of a stretch but it was very delicious. I don't remember exactly what the contents of the MRE contained, but I do know for sure that there was a cinnamon bun, cheese spread, and tortillas. The tortillas along with the main course and cheese spread was definitely the best part of the meal.

So now that I've learned more about MRE's from reading various posts on this site (as well as watching Steve1989's YouTube channel), I've become really interested in trying out some military pâté, however, I don't know much about which rations would contain some pretty good pâté. Any tips and suggestions on which rations contain it and where I could purchase it would be amazing :D

carlosflar

Re: Ration Pâté

Post by carlosflar » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi Diego! The spanish B rations have some good pate! Send me a pm if you want some, you can also find pate in some german Epa, rusian rats, some french...
I have Spanish rations permanently, feel free to ask :!:
Interested in: International rations,medical items, emergency kits and other
YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/carlosflar

ViperGTS

Post by ViperGTS » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Just ordered a Russion 24hr ration that contains pate'.
If u really want pate, it seems the Russisn ones are the cheapest and easiest to get from what ive seen, but could b wrong

parafireboy
eBay name: parafireboy

Post by parafireboy » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:12 am

I'm not a huge pate fan, and have some assorted pates that you are welcome to have if you cover shipping (small flat-rate box). Shoot me a PM if interested.

RSMRE

Post by RSMRE » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:41 pm

definitely wish the US MRE's had some sort of pate in them...would add a little something special to look forward to in them instead of nuts, jerky or m&ms
Sellers/Traders I recommend: ViperGTS x2, Salty Croc, donjuan_21,Sturm44,Ration_Man

carlosflar

Post by carlosflar » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:48 pm

RSMRE wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:41 pm
definitely wish the US MRE's had some sort of pate in them...would add a little something special to look forward to in them instead of nuts, jerky or m&ms
it could be a good idea, instead of peanut butter or cheese spread, a pate sachet... IT would actually serve the exact same purpose, protein and fat like the peanut butter and the cheese and all three spreadable on crackers
I have Spanish rations permanently, feel free to ask :!:
Interested in: International rations,medical items, emergency kits and other
YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/carlosflar

RSMRE

Post by RSMRE » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:50 pm

carlosflar wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:48 pm
RSMRE wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:41 pm
it could be a good idea, instead of peanut butter or cheese spread, a pate sachet... IT would actually serve the exact same purpose, protein and fat like the peanut butter and the cheese and all three spreadable on crackers
I'd buy more US MRE's definitely if it replaced the peanut butter and/or cheese! great idea.
Sellers/Traders I recommend: ViperGTS x2, Salty Croc, donjuan_21,Sturm44,Ration_Man