International Deliveries

Post your favorite tips, tricks, recipes.
Drew78

International Deliveries

Post by Drew78 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Hey Everyone,

One thing I have been doing to Intl orders is asking the seller to add Note inside stating something to this affect...

" Hey (Andrew) ,
I am more then happy to be donating these rations toward your ration museum, I am glad it is finding a good place to call home that many people can view for the years to come. Thanks "

Might give Customs a little more reason not to rip apart everything if they do check ..doesn't hurt to try.

Drew

Eistee
eBay name: mjulian-de

Re: International Deliveries

Post by Eistee » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Worth a shot

Westview
eBay name: robichj

Post by Westview » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Now (Christmas season) is probably the best time to ship international without worrying about customs taking your package.
Because of the major increase in parcel volumes, customs cannot check everything and a lot of parcels slip through the cracks and get processed without being examined.

Delicious
eBay name: piograbo.g96x9if

Post by Delicious » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:00 pm

my parcel for BlackDogBob is since Dec 6th "Inbound Into Customs"....
Have access to: Polish, French, UK, US, sometimes other.
Interested in:New Zealand, Jordan, Israel, any South America
Ration reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9H0e ... u9BsrZzK5g

Drew78

Post by Drew78 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Westview wrote:Now (Christmas season) is probably the best time to ship international without worrying about customs taking your package.
Because of the major increase in parcel volumes, customs cannot check everything and a lot of parcels slip through the cracks and get processed without being examined.
Agreed this is the best time considering volume...but as Delicious showed ..it still happens..

But the note idea is good for all year round and may actually persuade a few agents not to go all Rambo on the packages as much as normal..lol