Iraqui Rations

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
DIRTYDAVE

Iraqui Rations

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:28 pm

So what do those little sand sucking maggots eat? Anyone got any Iraqui ration pics?
"THEY CALL ME DIRTY...DIRTYDAVE"

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:44 am

I think CaptBob posted some pictures of that stuff here:

viewtopic.php?p=3739#3739

:-)

Roundeyesamurai

Re: Iraqui Rations

Post by Roundeyesamurai » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:10 am

DIRTYDAVE wrote:So what do those little sand sucking maggots eat? Anyone got any Iraqui ration pics?
Um, correct me if I am wrong, but based on this comment I am getting the distinct impression that you've never actually served in the military.

Am I right?

kinglou0

Post by kinglou0 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:27 am

What's that got to do WITH ANYTHING?????

You don't have to had served in the military to form that opinion and there MANY people on active duty that say they are sand sucking maggots.
This is a public forum, everybody can say what they want(within reason and kman's judgement).

Plus, since when did being in the military/ having served in the military make someone Politically Correct?? I'm sure you've said some crazy stuff before to your friends or in passing to someone you know.

Okay, i'm done with my rant(been lurking here and had to POST when i read this stupid comment above). :x

P.S. The Iraqi army under Sadaam were Sand Sucking Maggots!

Roundeyesamurai

Post by Roundeyesamurai » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:25 am

kinglou0 wrote:What's that got to do WITH ANYTHING?????
Because it's a wannabe comment, though I wasn't going to say such until your post.
kinglou0 wrote:P.S. The Iraqi army under Sadaam were Sand Sucking Maggots!
Actually, the overwhelming majority of them were conscripts forced to serve under penalty of death, imprisonment, torture, dismemberment, torture of their families, etc.

As for what they ate- not much. Food was frequently hoarded by the non-conscript NCOs and officers.

kinglou0

Post by kinglou0 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:50 am

OKAY, i have agreed with where you're going with that thought process.
I will say that i am dropping the issue, right now. If this was just an attack because it was not PC- well i hate that and wish more people started saying something when someone tries to restrict a person's opinion/actions because it doesn't fit the current accepted social norms.