First case of IMPs

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
_GreaseMRE_

First case of IMPs

Post by _GreaseMRE_ » Tue May 03, 2022 11:33 pm

First post here after lurking for ages. I've been trying and collecting and IMPs here and there for the past few years now, but I've finally taken the plunge and had my cousin nab me this case after much deliberation.

I've been looking online to try to find a case to buy. My only luck came with an ebay listing last night for $400. A bit steep, but I might've gotten it if i hadn't've remembered that I had seen a full case at the surplus store my cousin lived near a couple months ago. I told him to check and he agreed to mosey on over to see.

Lo and behold, the object of my infatuation! It was there, waiting for me for just $250 CAD. But, after taxes, labour, and gas for him to drive it up to me it totalled out to be $300. :lol: So in the end I got both a nice case of IMPs and a chance to hang out with my cousin! Thanks for reading my little rambling. I guess I'm just really excited. :D

_GreaseMRE_

Re: First case of IMPs

Post by _GreaseMRE_ » Tue May 03, 2022 11:39 pm

Also, thank you smitty for your list of contents for IMPs throughout the years. Obviously I can just crack one open to find out what i want, but your little document is helpful for me to find my much sought-after orange drink mix. :lol:

Smitty

Re: First case of IMPs

Post by Smitty » Wed May 04, 2022 12:25 am

Super stoked you found it useful and glad you got yourself a case!

Ah man I miss 2019 and all the available IMPs. Here’s to a glorious future supply haha
All the best, Gents.

- I'm also making videos mainly for my own enjoyment, but hey, maybe you might want to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... C1dSyPX0w/