New survival "dry" biscuits 90 days ideas

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
MREmountain_eu
eBay name: mre_mountain_europe

New survival "dry" biscuits 90 days ideas

Post by MREmountain_eu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to create a new type of emergency ration that last 3 years or more.

I have created a box with the British oat meal blocs that's works quite well, but I would like to create something better.

A mix of British fruit biscuits and oat meal blocs, and the rest would be composed of the new French combat fuel bars, banana and coffee.

All the products come directly from the UK or French Army supplier in the same package.

I want to produce them in cardboard boxes dipped in wax, like the K rations !

I have tried with 70% paraffin wax and 30% beeswax,I dipped a couple a samples in the hot wax and got some really good results, it makes the cardboard waterproof and much more durable, also I prefer the feel and look of it.

So I going to set up a big steel tub full of the wax mix and dip each box inside for around 20 seconds to give that K ration feel.

I have already made copies of the French emergency ration which worked quite well.

What would you take away or add to this box? any thoughts?

I was also thinking of making a 1/4 version and 3/4.

This is the box I already sell
https://www.mremountain.co.uk/collectio ... o-approved

My old French emergency ration, I discontinued them but could remake some if there is interest
The 70% Paraffin and 30% Beeswax, the mix is the same I believe as the K ration

The combat fuel bar, they do banana and coffee, the previous suppliers who did the commando bar lost the contract.
The carboard piece on the left is what I dipped in wax, I bent it all other and left it in water for 2 days yet it's still nice and dry !
take a load for free