Anybody interested in Singapore Army MREs?

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
extrarationslol

Anybody interested in Singapore Army MREs?

Post by extrarationslol » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:32 am

Hi everyone, been lurking around this forum for quite a while, and finally decided to create an account as I do have some Singapore (SG) MREs in my own personal collection which I plan on letting go so as to clear space and to raise funds for my own future studies. They are mostly "Best Before" 2021 or 2022 etc.

Below are some pictures (not mine) of how they normally look like/come in. I do not have sealed boxes or large quantities for sale as it is not legally possible to procure them or ordinary retail to the public. Mine are leftover from when we did "mission" exercises/training (we call them outfields), and I mostly have single packs available for sale to those that want to try them out.

The flavors are a weird mish-mash of Western and Asian flavors if I have to put them into words, with rice being present in quite a few menus.
Examples below,

Entrees: Fiesta Pasta with Picante Sauce and Chicken Sausage, Chicken with Moon Dahl Dumpling, Black Pepper Pasta with Chicken etc

Desserts: Sweet Pumpkin and Barely with Nata De Coco, Golden Green Bean Dessert etc

Below are some videos on them:

Steve1989MREInfo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Y7T9UkcUo

Taras Kul:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BUo_a14uao

If anybody is keen, you can drop me a PM or indicate interest and I will sort out the MREs I have on me before listing them. Paypal works for me.

(For trades while I do have a few US MREs I would like to try, I still have a few on hand which I haven't gotten around to eating, so I would not accept any trades for now!)

Victor_88

Re: Anybody interested in Singapore Army MREs?

Post by Victor_88 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:57 am

Gonna stop you right there, ive been trying to move them since forever and nobody much seems to want them.

Also, the liquids pose a problem because you cannot ship liquids through your postal service

Amelieee1
eBay name: Amelieee1

Post by Amelieee1 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:09 pm

Victor_88 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:57 am
Gonna stop you right there, ive been trying to move them since forever and nobody much seems to want them.

Also, the liquids pose a problem because you cannot ship liquids through your postal service
I think one reason you can't sell yours is because you have come out of nowhere posting these listings, saying many times your a middleman only but also saying essentially due to sellers, we get whatever we are given. Your language is also very corporate and vague
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

Victor_88

Post by Victor_88 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:11 pm

I can't help it if the sellers on the other side dont respond.

Im in the process of shipping a package tommorow to a buyer who took the plunge so there's that :)

extrarationslol

Post by extrarationslol » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:15 am

Bump on this.

Anybody keen?

Dekard

Post by Dekard » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:04 am

Dude - it's been 7 months and if you haven't had a bite since in all this time, then no one on this board is interested.

You'd have better luck buying google ads for your Singapore MREs.