Mexican rations?

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
GunnarTheFeisty

Mexican rations?

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:09 am

Are there actually any Mexican rations out there? I saw BlackDogBob mention them ib an old post, but no photos.
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.

Westview
eBay name: robichj

Re: Mexican rations?

Post by Westview » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:18 pm

I read once that Mexican DefSec (SEDENA=Secretario de Defensa Nacional) usually deploys troops near barracks so they don't normally use field/combat rations.
I also heard they use American MRE's when absolutely needed.

wats6831
eBay name: MREmountain

Post by wats6831 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:32 pm

I can confirm there are no standard Mexican military rations. They are usually near a ranchero or some sort of field kitchen. If they need a MRE for field use they either use another countries rations or put out a special limited contract, some of which I've been involved in.

DangerousDave

Post by DangerousDave » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:51 pm

Here's an idea. Since we have many illegals crossing into Tehas, right now, put out a bulletin. $50 Bounty for official Mexican Military Combat Ration. The Coyote's are getting around 5K per infil.. Might as well bring some cool gear with them to sell/trade. Hell, I'll go in for $50. Nothing we can do about it. May as well see what we can get. Right? :?: :twisted:
After the Chicken and the Egg, came the "Omelet"!

kyuzoaoi

Post by kyuzoaoi » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:02 pm

I watched a video about it and said that unless they are to be deployed away, Mexico does not need one. One guy made an unofficial ration though with that.