2021 Canadian IMPs

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
Smitty

2021 Canadian IMPs

Post by Smitty » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:58 pm

Well, we have yet to even see IMP20, but I have been told they did finish them, they are in the new LDPE overwrap bags, and they will be shipped to depot shortly (if not already).

In the meantime, the Canadian Combat Rations Facebook page shared that there will be two new vegetarian menus in IMP21. Right now they have a single option: Baked Beans

"We’re including two new plant-based meals in the IMP21 menu - Vegetarian Breakfast Casserole and Chickpeas Shakshuka-Style. Many CAF members are asking for plant-based options for religious and spiritual reasons, or because they’re concerned about the environment or the treatment of animals or for health reasons."
All the best, Gents.

- I'm also making videos mainly for my own enjoyment, but hey, maybe you might want to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... C1dSyPX0w/

Cortexmelon

Re: 2021 Canadian IMPs

Post by Cortexmelon » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:05 pm

Smitty wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:58 pm
Well, we have yet to even see IMP20, but I have been told they did finish them, they are in the new LDPE overwrap bags, and they will be shipped to depot shortly (if not already).

In the meantime, the Canadian Combat Rations Facebook page shared that there will be two new vegetarian menus in IMP21. Right now they have a single option: Baked Beans

"We’re including two new plant-based meals in the IMP21 menu - Vegetarian Breakfast Casserole and Chickpeas Shakshuka-Style. Many CAF members are asking for plant-based options for religious and spiritual reasons, or because they’re concerned about the environment or the treatment of animals or for health reasons."
Agh, so MRE's and IMP's will having boring menu's this year, shame ;(!

Amelieee1
eBay name: Amelieee1

Re: 2021 Canadian IMPs

Post by Amelieee1 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:07 pm

I dont mind about the veggie stuff, it sounds nice, i really wanna see those bags tho
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations