REAL UK CADET RATIONS!

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
Amelieee1
eBay name: Amelieee1

Mass Skepticism Response

Post by Amelieee1 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:09 pm

Some of you thought this was a joke, which is understandable but with the new 2019/20
New Components.PNG
cold climate rations there are a plethora of new components including the rumored burger and even some cakes
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

cap174
eBay name: chapr_7219

Re: Mass Skepticism Response

Post by cap174 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:52 am

koreyyy1 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:09 pm
Some of you thought this was a joke, which is understandable but with the new 2019/20 New Components.PNGcold climate rations there are a plethora of new components including the rumored burger and even some cakes
British rations have had burgers for a while, especially in the late 90s and early 2000s. They were nsatly balls of mystery meat, usually floating around in baked beans or something. There was also the old compo rations, with their baconburgers. I've heard those tasted pretty good. Anyways, I wouldn't get your hopes up for actual burgers in british rations anytime soon. And that link you posted before was definetly april fools :D
On an impossible mission to get every ration ever :D

Looking for Vintage, rare and just plain strange items

Amelieee1
eBay name: Amelieee1

Re: Mass Skepticism Response

Post by Amelieee1 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 pm

cap174 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:52 am
koreyyy1 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:09 pm
Some of you thought this was a joke, which is understandable but with the new 2019/20 New Components.PNGcold climate rations there are a plethora of new components including the rumored burger and even some cakes
British rations have had burgers for a while, especially in the late 90s and early 2000s. They were nsatly balls of mystery meat, usually floating around in baked beans or something. There was also the old compo rations, with their baconburgers. I've heard those tasted pretty good. Anyways, I wouldn't get your hopes up for actual burgers in british rations anytime soon. And that link you posted before was definetly april fools :D
Yeah they got me there, the reviews looked real though... Ill stick to mcdonalds for burgers for now
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

mikeoverhere
eBay name: mikeoverhere

Re: REAL UK CADET RATIONS!

Post by mikeoverhere » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:21 pm

The hamburger patties in MRE Nation's commercial MRE are actually pretty good as shelf stabilized food goes. Only a commercial component could be that good and why the military will never get to enjoy it.
Socrate's last words: "I drank what?"