any replacments for RCIR confiscated mains?

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
Ren

Re: any replacments for RCIR confiscated mains?

Post by Ren » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Nice! The US Customs Beagles are going off smell only, so that means your rations are not compromised.

A pack of 12 RCIRs would be pricey but probably best sealed.

cap174
eBay name: chapr_7219

Post by cap174 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:27 pm

PablosCaveShop wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:19 pm
Dear Friend,

the only issue is that You are ordering the RCIR via PLANE.

My name is Pablo and im an European Worldwide trader with MREs, and i do deals with America and other side of Globe now 2 years, and i never meet me with a customers problem. My items always arrive 100% perfect condition, original sealed :D ! I sold also many times 12/24 pieces in the same time in 2x cartons for example 12/12 and they also never get open/lost or whatever by customers. I have also all necessary certificate for Worldwide trading. So PM me if You need something or visit my page :D .
https://www.ebay.com/usr/pabloscave.shop

The only problem so is the way of shipping You choice, which is via PLANE :twisted:. And also second heart of all is the item description !

So which way of delivering are You choice?
Customs has nothing to do with how you ship it, I've shipped tonnes of rations to the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, new Zealand and more by priority air mail. I've never had customs take anything, and I've shipped like 25 different things. The problem is companies like mremountain and foreignmre buying thousands of rations, of course the USDA will go after them.
On an impossible mission to get every ration ever :D

Looking for Vintage, rare and just plain strange items

Smitty

Post by Smitty » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:12 pm

Sure bud.
All the best, Gents.

- I'm also making videos mainly for my own enjoyment, but hey, maybe you might want to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... C1dSyPX0w/

cap174
eBay name: chapr_7219

Post by cap174 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:21 pm

PablosCaveShop wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:11 pm
cap174 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:27 pm
PablosCaveShop wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:19 pm
Dear Friend,

the only issue is that You are ordering the RCIR via PLANE.

My name is Pablo and im an European Worldwide trader with MREs, and i do deals with America and other side of Globe now 2 years, and i never meet me with a customers problem. My items always arrive 100% perfect condition, original sealed :D ! I sold also many times 12/24 pieces in the same time in 2x cartons for example 12/12 and they also never get open/lost or whatever by customers. I have also all necessary certificate for Worldwide trading. So PM me if You need something or visit my page :D .
https://www.ebay.com/usr/pabloscave.shop

The only problem so is the way of shipping You choice, which is via PLANE :twisted:. And also second heart of all is the item description !

So which way of delivering are You choice?
Customs has nothing to do with how you ship it, I've shipped tonnes of rations to the US, Australia, Canada, Europe, new Zealand and more by priority air mail. I've never had customs take anything, and I've shipped like 25 different things. The problem is companies like mremountain and foreignmre buying thousands of rations, of course the USDA will go after them.
My Friend You are just a buyer, no hard feelings but You have no experience in import/export. All what You did say is not true, this is what You think what is wrong and is disorientating all other here.

ALL SHIPPING via AIR PLANE are very restrict - AND THE FIRST ITEM which is NOT ALLOWED in the AIR PLANE is the any heating bag, first flammable items etc. All this items if they find one when the scan a packed will be instantly opened and taken OUT !

I have all needed information about import/exported World Wide from the first hand. I know many people which work in the right place at the right office. And one are customers, so i got instantly updates about restrictions.

It is just Your flood as a buyers to order them via AIR PLANE. All surface OPTIONS will never leave a touch on Your item.

I sold over 2.5k MREs World Wide, and everyone arrived the destination point in perfect condition UN-OPENED.

WHY and HOW ? Because i know how to ship them right. So please don't spread FAKE information, because it is just not TRUE what You say.

Peace
How would a package get from the UK to Australia in 2 days without touching a plane? Almost everything I send international goes by airmail. Maybe you haven't had customs take anything, but that doesn't have to do with how it is shipped. Everything still has to do through customs. And I've taken US MREs in my carry on luggage, with the heaters, and not had them taken.
On an impossible mission to get every ration ever :D

Looking for Vintage, rare and just plain strange items

vashts1985

Post by vashts1985 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:45 am

Pablo, thanks for the interest.

i dont want to be the bearer of bad news, but it was you i purchased the RCIR from in the first place... i did not give you a bad review however, it is not your fault our customs agents are a bit overzealous.

Amelieee1
eBay name: Amelieee1

Post by Amelieee1 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:00 am

vashts1985 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:45 am

i dont want to be the bearer of bad news, but it was you i purchased the RCIR from in the first place... i did not give you a bad review however, it is not your fault our customs agents are a bit overzealous.
That's amazing. Sorry about your main though.
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

elandil

Post by elandil » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:26 am

vashts1985 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:45 am

Ladies and gentlemen, proof that Pablo is spinning lies in his posts.

Buy from him at your own risk, he has already proven he is clueless and now as a liar. I can guarantee I never will and will continue to warn others of his deceptions!

vashts1985

Post by vashts1985 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:20 pm

im not accusing anyone of anything other than US customs.... the item was as advertised other than that, i knew the risk when ordering.

Ren

Post by Ren » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:36 pm

Hmm, I ordered French RCIRs from MREMountain. They got stuck in customs for weeks.

Once the package made it to Customs, the sender did his job!

So A+++ on shipping! Would buy again.

Customs behavior in this has nothing to with MREMountain, so not sure what the deal is.

If I want a Customs free experience, I just look for US deliveries. You can ask the seller where they are mailing from.

vashts1985

Post by vashts1985 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:43 am

Ren wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:36 pm
Hmm, I ordered French RCIRs from MREMountain. They got stuck in customs for weeks.

Once the package made it to Customs, the sender did his job!

So A+++ on shipping! Would buy again.

Customs behavior in this has nothing to with MREMountain, so not sure what the deal is.

If I want a Customs free experience, I just look for US deliveries. You can ask the seller where they are mailing from.
ive put in a few orders with them. not RCIRs but some Norwegian and Lithuanian meals and they came intact. really it seems to be something about the RCIRs that just trigger the customs agents...