There is a great "Tushonka" (Beef stew of the highest grade, 525g )

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
rufriend

There is a great "Tushonka" (Beef stew of the highest grade, 525g )

Post by rufriend » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:14 pm

Earlier I wrote about her, very tasty and satisfying. Tastier than all the stew that I tried from the store. It looks like for the army and strategic stocks still make quality products

Ingredients:
- beef,
- beef fat,
- onion,
- salt,
- Bay leaf,
- black pepper,
Nutritional value per 100 grams product:
- fats – 17,0 gr,
- proteins-15,0 gr.
Energy value: 213 kcal (892 kJ).
Expiration date: 2022

If there are those who want to buy, write, I will send from Russia to your country

A small bake - ' ll send randomly selected commentator one Tushonka in gift (need will only pay shipping). Those who want to participate, add to your comment hashtag "#tushonka"

Available
Attachments
photo_2019-10-20_20-50-40.jpg
Last edited by rufriend on Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rufriend

Re: There is a great "Tushonka" (Beef stew of the highest grade, 525g )

Post by rufriend » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Contents on a large plate
Attachments
7Wwn3Zw.jpg
jwx1dzqbuns21.jpg

mikeoverhere
eBay name: mikeoverhere

Post by mikeoverhere » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:04 am

I would gladly order as I love Russian Tushonka but I have already gotten in trouble for importing meat. I used to buy Russian rations just to get it. I have tried other sources for Tushonka I can get here in the US but none have been as good as the Russian military issue, including Tushonka imported from Russia.
Socrate's last words: "I drank what?"

rufriend

Post by rufriend » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:22 am

mikeoverhere wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:04 am
I would gladly order as I love Russian Tushonka but I have already gotten in trouble for importing meat. I used to buy Russian rations just to get it. I have tried other sources for Tushonka I can get here in the US but none have been as good as the Russian military issue, including Tushonka imported from Russia.
And that there are problems with the passage of customs? I haven't sent it yet, but I thought I'd start selling it

mikeoverhere
eBay name: mikeoverhere

Post by mikeoverhere » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:46 pm

Yes, USDA is cracking down on people importing meats. One always ran the risk of the meat in rations or the entire ration being confiscated but now USDA is coming after some of us threatening prosecution, seizing stock, both companies and private consumers alike. I already got a letter and a visit from USDA so I can no longer take the risk of importing foreign rations with meat into my country. Others can continue taking the usual risks at least until they get noticed by USDA. To remain safe I must limit myself to buying this foreign rations with meat that area already in my country. The last two Russian rations I was importing had to be turned over and they took everything that had beef in them, as well as the sweetened condensed milk. There wasn't much left but jam and crackers from two expensive rations which I ordered to get all the meat. Good luck to you and your customers.
Socrate's last words: "I drank what?"

rufriend

Post by rufriend » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:01 am

So you want to say that my rations, which I delivered to Amazon’s warehouse and which are bought by Canadians or Americans, were opened at customs? If this were so, people would return them back to the Amazon. Maybe I'm just lucky for now?

cap174
eBay name: chapr_7219

Post by cap174 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:05 am

rufriend wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:01 am
So you want to say that my rations, which I delivered to Amazon’s warehouse and which are bought by Canadians or Americans, were opened at customs? If this were so, people would return them back to the Amazon. Maybe I'm just lucky for now?
If they're already with amazon, I think they're safe, but if you're shipping them from Russia customs might stop them.
On an impossible mission to get every ration ever :D

Looking for Vintage, rare and just plain strange items

rufriend

Post by rufriend » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:27 am

cap174 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:05 am
rufriend wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:01 am
If they're already with amazon, I think they're safe, but if you're shipping them from Russia customs might stop them.
No, they're in Russia. On Amazon I have only MRE

parafireboy
eBay name: parafireboy

Post by parafireboy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Hi rufriend. I love the Russian tushonka. One of the best things in the IRPs. It would be awesome if you could get some into the US and up on Amazon, or even just for sale here. I think they would sell fast, especially if people knew they were already in-country. :)

DBCT

Post by DBCT » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:16 pm

Yeah - I agree with parafireboy. If you stock some with Amazon and they are reasonably priced I'd buy.