Canadian IMP's for sale..Must sell, make reasonable offers..

Buying, selling, and trading rations
fastlx

Canadian IMP's for sale..Must sell, make reasonable offers..

Post by fastlx » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:42 pm

Ok, I need garage space. I am selling these off cheap. I would like to get $4 each plus actual shipping for them. If you want to buy the whole lot, I will take offers. I have 2 cases of each breakfast, lunch and dinner. I also have a misc case of about 8 unopened meals. THanks and let me know.

Ok, I have 7 cases of Canadian IMP's for sale. They are from 95, 96 and 97. They are in mint condition and have not been open. I have breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. I am selling them for $6 each plus actual shipping. If your interested, let me know.
Last edited by fastlx on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:59 pm

I'm not trying to crap on your auction because I know you've posted some other good deals here before and we all appreciate that. But $8.50 for a single 10-12 year old IMP? Man, I'm serious when I say I really do hope you can get that on eBay but I hope people around here know better.

I've seen cases of 2005/2006 IMPs going for $85/case on eBay lately. That seems to be the going rate and maybe isn't so bad seeing as you don't see them too often. But that's for fresh rations. $8.50 for an old ration plus $9/shipping is really pushing the envelope.

Back when I was buying "collectible" MREs from the early 90s, I was paying around $20-$25 per case. I'd probably pay that much for a case of old IMPs - but that's just me.

fastlx

Post by fastlx » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:43 pm

Thanks for the info kman. I was told by someone here on the board that they were worth between $5-$10 each. So I priced them somewhat in the middle. If anyone here on the board wants them, the shipping is actual shipping. I put the higher shipping on ebay to help pay the fees. I have 68 misc meals that I would like to sell. If anyone here buys more than 4, I will work the price for them. Thanks for the heads up and just so people know, I'm not trying to retire from the sale of these!!!

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:47 pm

That's cool - if someone here said $5-$10 each is a good price, I can't blame you for going off of that. Good luck with the auction!

fastlx

Post by fastlx » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:49 pm

Yeah, I had no idea on the price and that is what I was told. Like I said, I'm not looking to get rich off of them. I will take care of those on the board!! Thanks and let me know.