Searching for 24hr rations

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Evergreen21

Searching for 24hr rations

Post by Evergreen21 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:20 am

Hey everyone! Looking for 24hr rations from anywhere in the world. Coming to you guys since I can find out the year for rations before buying, something far too many sellers leave out of their info. Lemme know what you got!
"Everyday that I wake up is a victory."

BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Re: Searching for 24hr rations

Post by BTemple » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:26 am

Evergreen21 wrote:Hey everyone! Looking for 24hr rations from anywhere in the world. Coming to you guys since I can find out the year for rations before buying, something far too many sellers leave out of their info. Lemme know what you got!
lithuania.post on eBay has some great 24hr international rations at times, good prices too! Right now I think they have British, French and Lithuanian. Sometimes they have Dutch and others as well.
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Evergreen21 wrote:Hey everyone! Looking for 24hr rations from anywhere in the world. Coming to you guys since I can find out the year for rations before buying, something far too many sellers leave out of their info. Lemme know what you got!
Message me what you are looking for. I have around 400 single rations and around 90 24 hour rations.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

Evergreen21

Post by Evergreen21 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:19 am

BTemple wrote:
lithuania.post on eBay has some great 24hr international rations at times, good prices too! Right now I think they have British, French and Lithuanian. Sometimes they have Dutch and others as well.
I'll take a look! Thanks!
"Everyday that I wake up is a victory."