Buying, selling, and trading rations
norge

trade british arctic rats for other rations

Post by norge » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:49 am

stil doing trades with british arctic rats for other sorts of rations :D
greetings to al my trade friends,cheers from norge :D

olli

Post by olli » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:49 pm

i have never seen one, can you send picture of it.... still would like to trade with you, for french ration....

Lifesaver

Post by Lifesaver » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:53 pm

olli,

I checked out your web page. We have GOT to get you some newer MREs. While I enjoyed the old MRE pork (and beef) patties (I'd eat them like jerky with lots of water), I'd be hesitant to eat them now that they are over twenty years old. If you'd be interested in trading any French rations for MRE's let me know.

BTW, if you're considering trading with norge, I can personally recommend him. He is an excellent person to trade with. He makes sure that you get a fair trade. His packages are well packed and shipped quickly. I look forward to trading with him again, in the fututre.

Lifesaver
"That others might live."

olli

Post by olli » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:10 am

well, i just had eat a beef patty that one time when we shoot the pictures, reconstituted with a little beer and it was really delicious still after 20 yrs.... i have another sealed case 6/82 and from time to time i get the idea to open it, just to get another beef patty.... hehe but i never opend the case, cause i wont get another one like this again....

and yes, i would really like to do some trading with norge and the arctic rations, cause its inside europe and wont be that much for shipping costs....

MREs are available here, i´m more interesting in something special like HDR, RCW or LRP if you can get some of these, i will trade for.-..
i´m awaiting 10 french rations this week, all menu5 pork stew with mushrooms, made january 2004, test date september 2006

norge

trade

Post by norge » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:38 pm

hello olli left you a pm :D
lifesaver i migth gett a french ration for you,a bitt later if you
want to trade for any cool mres(brown/sand)style :D
howdy from norge