gun show score

Buying, selling, and trading rations
BlackDogBob

Re: gun show score

Post by BlackDogBob » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:24 am

direwolf wrote:I went to a local gun show andhile looking at various surplus items I noticed a camo package when I looked closer I saw it was a russian ration needless to say I got it and 9 more for 25 bucks a piece and he has two more cases and will let them go for 150 a case and is local to me sorry no pics I don't have a camera broke my last one but I will post some pics as soon as possible
I am looking to buy some international rations, but travel all over the country and can't have them sent to my house as I am never home. So looking to buy here in the States. Does he still have some?
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Do you have any contact information for the seller? Would love to get a few. Or a case if that's the only way he will sell them.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

Bypah

Post by Bypah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:10 pm

direwolf wrote:I went to a local gun show andhile looking at various surplus items I noticed a camo package when I looked closer I saw it was a russian ration needless to say I got it and 9 more for 25 bucks a piece and he has two more cases and will let them go for 150 a case and is local to me sorry no pics I don't have a camera broke my last one but I will post some pics as soon as possible
Will you sale at least one? :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen:
If interested, PM 8)
"Live long and prosper..."

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:26 am

Bypah, international troops train at Vance AFB and Tinker AFB. You might have some luck with the local military surplus stores in those areas. Also, check with the big surplus vendors at the gun show in Tulsa. Just some advice, hope you find some.