Looking to buy: German EPa II, III or Australian CR1M

Buying, selling, and trading rations
hannonmc

Looking to buy: German EPa II, III or Australian CR1M

Post by hannonmc » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Hello all,

I've posted a few reviews here and there over the years and have tried several international rations. I've had numerous MREs, FSRs, French RCIRs, British 24-Hour, Canadian IMPs. I also have a Norwegian ration which I have yet to try.

I would really love to try out a German EPa as well as an Australian CR1M. I occassionally look through Ebay for these. I could kick myself for missing out on the CR1M a few years ago.

If anyone has one they would be willing to sell, please PM me. I'm located near Philadelphia, PA.

Thanks,

hannonmc

gundog4314
eBay name: gundog4314

Re: Looking to buy: German EPa II, III or Australian CR1M

Post by gundog4314 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:12 pm

hannonmc,

Getting an Australian CR1M or PR1M from anywhere except someone in the Australian Forces is like trying to find a unicorn. I've talked back and forth with yt subscribers and friends in AU and they are just not available. They do have a commercial version called Hungerbuster but it is not the whole or complete ration as a PR1M/CR1M. There is a New Zealand Ration on ebay that is pretty close to a PR1M but the shipping is pretty pricey.

Jim
gundog4314

ToxicCarbon

Post by ToxicCarbon » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:38 am

Keep an eye on the Australian eBay site. There was a guy selling all the various menu's. They're pretty pricey though. They go for about $50 AUD a pop and if you're in the states you have to tack on another $20 or so (Guessing) in postage. $70 for a ration is a bit expensive for me. I got one off a guy at work that was in the Army reserves. He had it rolling around in the trunk of his car and was happy to let me have it :D

housil

Post by housil » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:07 am

ToxicCarbon wrote: you have to tack on another $20 or so (Guessing) in postage.
I bet it´s MUCH more than just $20!
He had it rolling around in the trunk of his car and was happy to let me have it :D
Congrats for this!!

Ruleryak
eBay name: ruleryak

Post by Ruleryak » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Last time I priced shipping 1 PR1M a year or so ago it was over $50 just for shipping. So far every ration I've imported cost more to ship than the actual cost of the rations themselves.