Buying, selling, and trading rations
Jim_M1988
eBay name: Jim_M1988

Re: Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Post by Jim_M1988 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:04 am

JohnBigsby wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:05 pm
Awesome experience with ViperGTS!

He PMed me after I posted about just dipping my toes into this hobby and has been extremely helpful with information, and he even had one of the rations I wanted to try the most, and made me a great deal. I've actually turned this strange hobby into a family function with my wife and my sons getting in on the sampling. Can't say enough good things. Go visit his youtube, he's got some great videos. Thanks again!
Vipers a rad dude man, hooked me up loads of times.

koerky75

Post by koerky75 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:57 am

Jim_M1988 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:23 am
Unfortunately I need to leave negative feedback for TerraParzel.

I purchased an RCW from him from his buy/sell post on the forums several weeks ago. Communication was good up front but since paying on the 24th of September things have gone quiet.
I have tried contacting him several times over the last two weeks via e-mail and through the forums and recently communicated and been up front that I would unfortunately need to leave negative feedback in the coming days.
I like to try and give the benefit of the doubt but feel I have been quite fair in timescale considering no communication.
I would hope there is more to this situation than meets the eye and I am willing to amend this feedback as necessary. Previous feedback seems to be quite positive but I would think it's only fair to warn other members of my experience.
I got the same problem. He told me It's shipped but never got a track and trace. I asked 3-4 for it. So i dont know what is going on. Bought before and never a problem. I did saw he did read my messages but never respond to them

Jim_M1988

Post by Jim_M1988 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:14 am

koerky75 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:57 am

I got the same problem. He told me It's shipped but never got a track and trace. I asked 3-4 for it. So i dont know what is going on. Bought before and never a problem. I did saw he did read my messages but never respond to them
Sorry to hear that, it's a shame when it happens. I equally feel that if someone is desparate enough to steal small volumes of money then their life must be dire. On the flip side, I'm trying not to be judgemental so I do hope that it's not due to any serious problems.

koerky75

Post by koerky75 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:54 am

Jim_M1988 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:14 am
koerky75 wrote:

Sorry to hear that, it's a shame when it happens. I equally feel that if someone is desparate enough to steal small volumes of money then their life must be dire. On the flip side, I'm trying not to be judgemental so I do hope that it's not due to any serious problems.
Maybe he did send the rations and maybe not. He doesn't answer my messages. Like i said don't know 🤷‍♂️. I just have to wait and see if i get them. But on the other side it is not a big problem if he Just react because he did read my messages.

dagi

Post by dagi » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:42 am

koerky75 wrote:
Jim_M1988 wrote:

I purchased an RCW from him from his buy/sell post on the forums several weeks ago. Communication was good up front but since paying on the 24th of September things have gone quiet.
I have tried contacting him several times over the last two weeks via e-mail and through the forums and recently communicated and been up front that I would unfortunately need to leave negative feedback in the coming days.
I like to try and give the benefit of the doubt but feel I have been quite fair in timescale considering no communication.
I would hope there is more to this situation than meets the eye and I am willing to amend this feedback as necessary. Previous feedback seems to be quite positive but I would think it's only fair to warn other members of my experience.
Didn't get the tracking number either (even though he said it'll be tracked) BUT I got a message a week ago when my parcel was returned to him due to mis-filled customs form. I'd give him benefit of the doubt - life can get busy and communication can be hard.
Uneducated ration streams 10am CEST, Sundays: twitch.tv/AddieBBrown

koerky75

Post by koerky75 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:05 pm

dagi wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:42 am
koerky75 wrote:
Jim_M1988 wrote:

Didn't get the tracking number either (even though he said it'll be tracked) BUT I got a message a week ago when my parcel was returned to him due to mis-filled customs form. I'd give him benefit of the doubt - life can get busy and communication can be hard.
He told me the the same with the custom papers last week🤔

Jim_M1988

Post by Jim_M1988 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:39 pm

dagi wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:42 am

I'm with ya but it has been the best part of 3 weeks since funds were transferred. Even if you're busy your return the money or keep people in the loop.

Card176

Post by Card176 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:00 pm

Got myself a bunch of British ORP fruit biscuits from Bart, arrived in 7 days unmolested across the pond. I would definitely do business again :D

They're tasty imo

bart

Post by bart » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:37 am

Card176 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:00 pm
Got myself a bunch of British ORP fruit biscuits from Bart, arrived in 7 days unmolested across the pond. I would definitely do business again :D

They're tasty imo
Thanks Card176! Pleasure to deal with

7 days! That is quick, Royal Mail quote 2-12 weeks for this service usually

Still have 1 pallet worth of Biscuit Fruits left if anybody else wants anymore

JohnBigsby

Post by JohnBigsby » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:58 pm

Great deal with jlfletc777!

RCIR arrived quickly and he loaded the box up with extras. Thanks again