Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Mkim340518

Another great MREInfo transaction

Post by Mkim340518 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:40 pm

MasterOfPuppets and I had a transaction for some of the Menu C's I had and the international transaction went without a hitch. It just took a bit of time for the money order to reach me from Canada. But, my shipment reached it's Canadian destination within a few days!!!

Again, very reliable and honest buyer and would always do more business with MasterOfPuppets.

BigMark

Post by BigMark » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:25 pm

I did a trade w/ daphoto and it went quite smoothly.

Mkim340518

Kman is a great seller!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mkim340518 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:33 am

I received my package of EPA's and Brit rats from Kman last night and I must say that I am extremely satisfied with my purchase from Kman.

1) The package arrived within a few days from me setting up the order and paying Kman.

2) The rations were put into a large box( 4-EPA's and 2-24hr rations). The box was also filled to the brim with packing peanuts that protected the rations during shipping.

3) Kman wrote a nice, hand written note

4) He also included two extra bonus gifts in the whole deal!!! One ASAP meal replacement shake ( I've been dying to try these) as well as a full Mre Star ration.

I would always welcome the chance to do any other trades or buys from Kman.

Thanks

Mike Kim

Lifesaver

Norge

Post by Lifesaver » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Okay, this is way overdue. I cannot be the only one on here that has traded with Norge. All I can say is he is a pleasure to trade with. He works hard to make sure the trade is fair for both parties. If he errs, it is usually by sending more than agreed upon. His communication is first rate. He keeps one advised of the progress of the trade, shipping date, everything. If you have not traded with him yet, I highly recommend you do. You will be very pleased with the experience and whatever you trade for.
"That others might live."

dirtbag

Post by dirtbag » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:27 pm

dirtbag wrote:I had a Great swap with 'Norge'. I traded some MCW's for Dutch Artic rations.
I highly recommend Norge !
Bump
Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO

Mkim340518

Post by Mkim340518 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:41 pm

Great experience with USGI!!

Fast shipping, great prices and awesome communication!
A++++++

Will be happy to do more business anytime

MasterOfPuppets

Post by MasterOfPuppets » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:40 pm

As mentioned above, I had a transaction with a couple of Menu C's from Mkim340518 to test canadian customs and it went perfectly. Mkim was very polite and reliable and the overall experience was quite enjoyable.

I'd be happy to do business with Mkim340518 again anytime!

bishopmarine

Post by bishopmarine » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:19 pm

recently did a transaction with moreland. shipping was slower than expected. no communication but i think he was very busy. overall i got my mre's in great shape at a good price so would by again from him. fyi i have a case from 1987 and 1990. i will be reviewing some of the 90/91 soon with pictures but i am saving the 87 case.
"Do not attack the First Marine Division. Leave the yellowlegs alone. Strike the American Army."
Orders given to Communist troops in the Korean War;
shortly afterward, the Marines were ordered
to not wear their khaki leggings.

cat
eBay name: tigerfiles

Post by cat » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:42 pm

I just received a package from Treesuit. All I can say is wow, heck of a deal. He was friendly and patent while I got info to him.

mreheater72

Post by mreheater72 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:46 pm

A few weeks ago I did a trade with norge :D :D . I send him some MCI cans, a German beer and some accessories. The same time he send me a big case :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D full of old stock RCWs, Norway rations, nice accessories and Norway beer. Great communication, always very friendly! Norge, thanks a lot :D , we can do this once more time if you like :D :D :!:

So long mreheater72 8)