Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Scott-GA

Re: Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Post by Scott-GA » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:30 pm

Salty Croc wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:04 am
FANTASTIC! Got a package from Scott-GA. Easy to deal with ⚡ fast shipping, exceptional prices and an over all good dude🙂 Could not be any happier! Thanks Scott.

-Salty
Salty made this an easy deal!

...and you'll have to thank UPS for the fast shipping. I was pretty amazed myself at how quickly they got your stuff to you.

ehh... you did get 3 packages I hope.

Best regards,

Scott

Card176

Post by Card176 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:04 pm

Got my rations from koerky75 yesterday, only took 12 days to arrive in my hands from the Netherlands. The Dutch Arctic ration is certainly more impressive in person, the thing took up like 30% of the box at least! Japanese SDF ration and fresh, still in wrapping RCIR mmmmh. I feel the calories already haha.

I would definitely buy from again :D
Attachments
IMG_20210812_142829.jpg

ViperGTS

Post by ViperGTS » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:40 am

Another vote for SaltyCroc. He has been fantastic on several transactions

paintballer4lfe
eBay name: paintballer4lfe09

Post by paintballer4lfe » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:14 am

Indonesian purchase of different types of rations from Victor_88

Just wanted to update his thread so people can know he is legit with what he has to sell and I had zero issues getting it through customs and shipped here. I have attached pictures of the box prior to opening as well as items in the box and outside of the box for an idea of what to ask for when you purchase for him in terms of packaging.

Box was a little crushed from USPS and Singapore Postal. Not a big fan of the colored duct tape but it worked well holding the rest of the box together, tore some of the box off from the actual ration even after attempting to not pull off the color and paper.

So obviously when I go to review these the pictures are going to be very high res and taken with an actual camera not my phone. Highly recommend doing business with Victor.

ViperGTS

Post by ViperGTS » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:12 am

Great buy from Delicious, highly recommended.
Shipping took a while, as expected, but great Polish meals and bonus HUGE chocolate bar gift.
He even included a note stating the meals were vegetarian,
just in case Customs decided to inspect it.
Thanks

Apollo-11

Post by Apollo-11 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:29 pm

Yet another positive feedback for Treesuit. I got a grab box from him today. An assortment of hot and cold drinks, protein drinks, Gatorade and electrolyte beverage powders, assorted coffee, and various side dishes that I haven't tried yet - including a generous assortment of chocolate pudding and turkey jerky, along with a whole bunch of other things. If you ever have a chance to get one of these from him, do it! You won't be disappointed.
"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message... however, several million electrons were greatly inconvenienced."

Card176

Post by Card176 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:09 pm

Another +1 for Victor_88 as I just got my Indonesian/Singaporean mix of rations and stuff. Took almost 3 months via ocean snail mail.

Unmolested by Customs and box didn't look bad considering the journey. Everything was certainly secure and not going to be moving around. I've certainly amassed a mix of rations now haha.
Attachments
IMG_20210927_132359.jpg
IMG_20210927_123401~3.jpg

Jim_M1988
eBay name: Jim_M1988

Post by Jim_M1988 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:23 am

Unfortunately I need to leave negative feedback for TerraParzel.

I purchased an RCW from him from his buy/sell post on the forums several weeks ago. Communication was good up front but since paying on the 24th of September things have gone quiet.
I have tried contacting him several times over the last two weeks via e-mail and through the forums and recently communicated and been up front that I would unfortunately need to leave negative feedback in the coming days.
I like to try and give the benefit of the doubt but feel I have been quite fair in timescale considering no communication.
I would hope there is more to this situation than meets the eye and I am willing to amend this feedback as necessary. Previous feedback seems to be quite positive but I would think it's only fair to warn other members of my experience.

housil

Post by housil » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:30 am

Jim_M1988 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:23 am
Unfortunately I need to leave negative feedback for TerraParzel.
He was online at least Wed Oct 6th 2021, 07:05pm.

JohnBigsby

Post by JohnBigsby » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:05 pm

Awesome experience with ViperGTS!

He PMed me after I posted about just dipping my toes into this hobby and has been extremely helpful with information, and he even had one of the rations I wanted to try the most, and made me a great deal. I've actually turned this strange hobby into a family function with my wife and my sons getting in on the sampling. Can't say enough good things. Go visit his youtube, he's got some great videos. Thanks again!