Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Buying, selling, and trading rations
ViperGTS

Re: Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Post by ViperGTS » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:59 pm

Great trades/buys with Koerky75, Prado67, Mr. Tracy, 🍁Trucker, rareauldmealtimes, salty croc...all good dudes

koerky75

Post by koerky75 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:17 pm

Just did a trade with Steve1989.i want to Thank him for the fantastic parcel and all the extra goodies :D. Very glad with everything 😁

Thanks Steve

steve1989
eBay name: -

Post by steve1989 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:11 pm

I am glad it arrived safely Koerky. :)

Awaiting another member's response one their 13 Lb, 9.6 oz box delivered to them. It was delivered June 6th.

Also waiting for a reply from Damir from Crombat Rations. I paid for 8 rations and only got 1 in the mail after 3 months wait.

And to the rest of the guys I usually deal with. You are always on point. Speaking of point, no point in naming them over and over. You fellas know who you are and you rock. Always appreciate ya.

koerky75

Post by koerky75 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:50 am

I am also waiting for a member respons. Send 5 rations and they arrived the first week of june. He has not been online since :? But what can you do about that :?:

koerky75

Post by koerky75 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:00 pm

Thanks prado67 for the great rations and the great extra goodies. Can't wait to try the tushonka. Big big big thanks buddy👍👍👍 :D

TerraParzel

Post by TerraParzel » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:41 am

Had many transactions with the following people and always been very happy. I have a few people that I’m choosing not to mention and just remember..... I have your address and I will send you a box of human shit at some point. Or maybe just call your local PD and tell them about the suspicious activity I keep seeing.... what goes around comes around!

DANTHEMANDOTCOM
donjuan_21
Steve1989
Elstree
Koerky75
ColdWxMREguy

I’ve not been a member on here for too long so it’s hard for me to say don’t trust the new guys but I will say if someone is new then stick to PayPal goods and services and dont trade to much

donjuan_21

Post by donjuan_21 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:43 am

Just finished transactions with 2 newcomers and both went smooth as silk. Thanks to:

LoriJean8591
RSMRE

It’s so nice to see great people joining our community

RSMRE

Post by RSMRE » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:33 am

I wanted to give a special thanks to ViperGTS. He really hooked my scouts up with an abundance of MREs. Everything from MRE Pizza - shelf stable bacon cheddar - 4 complete MREs! I don't have words as to how thankful I am for him having sent what he did...I have a feeling my group is going to be the envy of the troop. He really nailed it. Again I'm just at a loss for words for how generous he was. I just wish there was a way I could repay his generosity. I can't wait to get home and see everything for myself...The more my wife kept telling me was in the package, the more I was astounded. I without a doubt recommend Viper for all your MRE sales/trades/etc. Viper, if there is absolutely anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll definitely do whatever I can to help. Again, thank you so much for everything, you really left me speechless. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EDIT: we go camping next weekend, so this will all definitely get put to good use! :D Super excited that Viper is the first on my recommended sellers. Like I said, I just wish there was something more I could do for him.
Sellers/Traders I recommend: ViperGTS x2, Salty Croc, donjuan_21,Sturm44,Ration_Man

ViperGTS

Post by ViperGTS » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:23 pm

Small trade with 🍁Smitty🍁 awesome guy👍
2 IMP and some extra snacks, ty bro!

Smitty's YouTube, great, funny & informative vids:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... _C1dSyPX0w

RSMRE

Post by RSMRE » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Received a fantastic package from Salty Croc today. What I thought was only going to be a Desert Bar turned out to be so much more! :D Between you & Viper, I've had one heck of a welcome to the B/S/T MRE community. I am at a loss of words as to what to say to these guys. I am every thankful for them sharing what they have. Thanks ever so much again :D :D :D :D
Sellers/Traders I recommend: ViperGTS x2, Salty Croc, donjuan_21,Sturm44,Ration_Man