Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Skantman
eBay name: Tjlopez10

Re: Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Post by Skantman » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Finally received my package from rocketstore. Undamaged and packed very well. Took 2 months but it was worth the wait. Thanks fellas.
Attachments
IMG_9226.JPG
IMG_9222.JPG
IMG_9221.JPG
New to the hobby! Looking to buy any in-date 24hr rations from all over the world. Glad to be here!! :D :D
eBay name is Tjlopez10

Thedonnie80

Post by Thedonnie80 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:51 pm

I just got my two packages from Bob, both in great condition and a very short wait. Thanks again!

Oldsmokey

Post by Oldsmokey » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:26 am

Just received this package from Shawker great dude to trade with. Also a nice gift from Eistee in there too. A RCIR very fresh.
Attachments
20170226_183154.jpg

Oldsmokey

Post by Oldsmokey » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 am

This is long overdue but. Got a couple packages from Bob back a couple of months ago. What can I say that hasn't been said about Bob. Thanks again Bob.

Oldsmokey

Post by Oldsmokey » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:31 am

Stickyfingaz745 great dude I've traded with multiple times. I will be trading with him more. Thanks Stickyfingaz745.

Oldsmokey

Post by Oldsmokey » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:37 am

Steve1989 this guy is awesome to deal with. Honestly you can't ask for any better. I'm sure we'll be doing more business in the future. Thanks for everything Steve your awesome. All of this recent feedback is long overdue.

[ex-Member1]

Post by [ex-Member1] » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Drew78 - very cool guy easy to talk with, + from me.

NuWorldMann

Post by NuWorldMann » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:50 pm

Asger wrote:Drew78 - very cool guy easy to talk with, + from me.
HereHere!!! I concur!

wats6831
eBay name: MREmountain

Post by wats6831 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:29 pm

NuWorldMann wrote:
Asger wrote:Drew78 - very cool guy easy to talk with, + from me.
HereHere!!! I concur!
I will second that. A really good dude, ships securely and quickly.

steve1989
eBay name: -

Post by steve1989 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:46 am

Here are some folks I dealt with this past month and wanna share the awesome experiences I had with them:

- wats6831 is great! We did our 1st trade last week and it went super smooth - he packs everything very well too. Thanks so much man!

- Also want to mention did my second trade with Eistee and gotta say, he is a really nice dude. He even sent me a box with a jar of Goldsaft some sorta really delicious sortof molasses syrup. :)

- And RC Gusto! We did a trade too, and he is really fast to ship - and is a really fair dude. Just fair, honest, cool, and a great friend - thanks so much as always Gusto!

- Snipp3r - he is awesome!!! We've done some excellent deals and he even managed to find me those Atikah smokes - what a score! & A man with good taste in Rations. :) Hope to deal again!

- Also just bought a Type 8 EPA from BlackdogBob a couple weeks ago - I think I got that thing in the mail like 3 days after paying.. you just cannot get an EPA or more than half of anything Bob has anywhere else faster or easier in the U.S. - thanks Bob!!

- And I want to mention a trade with Warner too! He is fantastic - he ships fast and is a breeze to deal with! Also sent me some proper breakfast tea along with the really cool Ration he hooked me up with. Thanks so much, Warner hope to deal again!! :)

-Shawker71 is a great dude to trade with too! He's super fair and dependable - I am seriously looking forward to our next trade man!

-Spot87 and I did a trade just at the end of January and it went so smooth - also super easy to work with! Thanks so much Spot for the awesome trade & looking forward to doing more!

-Oldsmokey is an exceptional dude - I have a lot of fun trading with him which is half the reason to trade - because it's fun! And smokey makes it that - thanks man for the great trades and looking forward to the next one!