Huge Cleanout in Maryland - First Strike, Norway, Dutch!

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Faraway13

Huge Cleanout in Maryland - First Strike, Norway, Dutch!

Post by Faraway13 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:48 am

Alrighty time for next batch!!! Shoutout to SAILSWISH who just came to meet me and my MRE collection - such a huge pleasure to meet another enthusiast in person for the first time for me!!!!! Had a wonderful talk about how MRE collection and people have evolved over the years, and loved seeing his French RIERs - I’ve never seen anything other than the boxed RCIRs!

And again, I and my MRE collection are happily in Baltimore Md - so everything is already in the US, no crazy international shipping shenanigans and customs culls. Plus I love adding extras to purchases =P

Next Batch! Here are the 2 Norwegian ones-
Price: $35 each,
Shipping is $19 and gives you these options: one Norway + others, two Norway + others, 1 Norway + 1 regular Dutch, 1 Norway plus 2 First Strike. I just threw those combos together to test since you said you were interested in those three countries; happy to mix and match whatever combo you want!.

First Strike:
Menu 1: Bacon CHeddar Breakfast sandwich; Pepperoni Sandwich
Menu 2: Italian Style Sandwich, Chicken Chunks
Menu 4: Filled Wrap with Mexican Style Beef, BBQ Chicken
Menu 5: Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwich, Lemon Pepper Tuna
Menu 6: BBQ Pork Filled Wrap, Garlic and Herb Chicken
Price: $30 each. $20 for ‘opened’ First Strike Rations - a bag even bigger than the First Strike Rations filled to the brim with items that make up First strike rations. Just because I got really interested and bought a ton of the ‘good’ components of the FSR (like the apple cinnamon First Strike Bar….so good…), so now you get to benefit =).
Shipping: $19 fits 2 First Strike Rations, 1 First STrike + one HUGE Russian, 1 First STrike plus 2 Norway, 1 First Strike plus 2 Latvian, plus any other combo you want.

DUTCH:

Here are the photos Of the Dutch ones: if there are any that you want more pictures and details about just let me know. IT’s incredible how huge the Dutch are - and the cold weather ones (# 3 and #7 on the right, with a USA MRE alongside to provide perspective….) are even more massive. Just look at our weeny US MRE lol.

Price: $80 for the ‘regular’ Dutch - meals 2, 5, or 7 (Reference: I think there is one guy in Latvia selling these for 95 or >100, plus shipping from Latvia. )
$95 for the enormous cold weather Dutch - meals 3 or 7 (not even finding these for months now).
Shipping: I can fit 1 cold weather Dutch + 1 regular Dutch into one large USPS mail, so $25 for shipping. Happy to mix and match.

For reference:
ALL COUNTRIES AVAILABLE: (For reference in case you want to mix and match countries:)
France: RCIR Menus 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, two 12, 14

Russian: Emercom (Two),
One Meal (Buckwheat porridge with beef)
24hr Green Box (Four, menu 1, two 2, 4, )

Dutch: Operational ration+energy module (One, menu 2, code:12)
Operational ration + energy module+ cold weather module (Two, menu 3 and 7, code:22)

Lithuanian: One meal (two, menu 7 braised pork with buckwheat porridge, menu 10 stewed beef with vegetables)

British: 24hr (two)

Latvian: New (six, menu 1 lentils with chicken vegetables and mushrooms, two 2 vegetable stew with chicken,3 beef goulash with buckwheat and mushroom, 5 potatoes with minced meat sauce, 9 chili con carne)
Old (two menu 1 chicken with rice - one is brand new just opened carefully, one has a few 5candies missing)

Canadian: IMP (two, menu 15 Poutine, menu menu 18 Shepherds pie)

Spanish: One meal (two; Lunch B4, breakfast 2)

Norwegian: Arctic Field Ration (two, menu 4 fruit muesli, menu 14 pasta provence)

US First Strike: (five, menu 1 Breakfast bacon cheddar sandwich, pepperoni sandwich, menu 2 Italian style sandwich, chicken chunks, menu 4 Mexican style beef and bbq chicken, menu 5 honey bbq chicken, lemon pepper tuna, menu 6 bbq pork filled wrap, garlic and herb chicken)

US case b unopened and well stored

Chinese: Menu 4 x2 Menu 1 x2 Compressed busicits meat flavor x9; compressed biscuits original flavor x7
Attachments
IMG_0268.jpeg
Norway!
IMG_0269.jpeg
First Strike!
IMG_0267.jpeg
Dutch: HUGE. Cold weather meals 3 and 7; ‘regular’ meals 2, 5, 7,
IMG_0266.jpeg
IMG_0265.jpeg

Sailswish

Re: Huge Cleanout in Maryland - First Strike, Norway, Dutch!

Post by Sailswish » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 am

I had a great buying experience with Faraway13! If you are within driving distance, I would jump in the car. I saw her collection and it's very impressive and she has everything. Chinese, French, Danish, Russian, Lithuanian, Spanish and USA. Best buy dates in the 2024s and 2025s, all kept in a clean smoke free household.