Mystery Boxes!

Buying, selling, and trading rations
BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Mystery Boxes!

Post by BTemple » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:30 pm

Hey everyone, I'm looking to downsize my collection a fair bit, so I'm offering up Mystery Boxes of as many rations as I can stuff in for $200 US plus shipping.

Remember that I will take no liability or offer refunds for items that are destroyed or confiscated by Customs.

Rations are available from the following Countries, and range from vintage to modern, so they are sold as "collectables":
USA
Canada
UK
Spain
France
Italy
Germany
Norway
Denmark
Hungary
Slovakia
Russia
Poland
Latvia
Lithuania
Estonia
And possibly more besides....
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.

BTemple

Re: Mystery Boxes!

Post by BTemple » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:37 am

I've got a pile of pictures taken of my collection, so if there's a certain country or ration you're interested in, just let me know and I might be able to send you pictures.
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.

BTemple

Post by BTemple » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:02 am

A number of rations are now gone/reserved, but lots of the collection still remains if people are interested.

FlattopDave

Post by FlattopDave » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:41 pm

PM Sent