Looking to sell collection

Buying, selling, and trading rations
cap174
eBay name: chapr_7219

Looking to sell collection

Post by cap174 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:50 pm

Hey all, long time no see :(

I've been out of the hobby for a few years now and have decided it's probably time to part ways with my collection. Upon realising the Imperial War Museum wouldn't take it I've decided my next best bet is here. There's a lot of good stuff here, at least double what's pictured, so you'd probably need a moving van and shipping is likely off the table unless you know anyone in the courier business.

I'd like these to all go to a good home, and preferably sell everything as a lot together, I'm located in north London but this might be worth a drive down to pick up. There are a lot of very rare, one-of-a-kind items here (loads of 50s-90s compo, lots of flying rations, ww2 lifeboats, fruit soup rafcos, etc...), some that I've never posted here or anywhere else and there's more than enough to set up a mini-museum in your house like I did. If you have any enquiries or know anyone off-site who might be interested, please let me know!

pictures: (there is a lot more not included in these...)
rations_1.jpg
rations_2.jpg
(bonus: if anyone not interested in buying could give me a price estimate that would be greatly appreciated, I have a general ballpark but I'm totally out of the loop with regards to values over the past couple years)
On an impossible mission to get every ration ever :D

Looking for Vintage, rare and just plain strange items

Jim_M1988
eBay name: Jim_M1988

Re: Looking to sell collection

Post by Jim_M1988 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:58 pm

Shame to hear that cap! Long time indeed. I'd be interested but I am beyond broke. Will ask about though.
Did you ever try out any of those lemon powder cans?

FlattopDave

Post by FlattopDave » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:50 am

Would be interested in certain ones but could never be able to purchase entire collection

The_MRE_Tester
eBay name: voranvoran

Post by The_MRE_Tester » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:24 pm

Would love to buy some individual rations, but all together goes way over my budget :)