Chinese MRE in Green package (Trade)

Buying, selling, and trading rations
ThatRationGuy

Chinese MRE in Green package (Trade)

Post by ThatRationGuy » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:48 pm

I recently purchased several Chinese MRE’s. I have tried them all but I have one left and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in a trade. I’m fairly new to the ration world and while the Chinese MRE’s were delicious I’m on a journey to try as many different rations, from all over the world, as I can.

Below is a pic of the ration and it contains 300g of fried rice, 40g braised beef, and 20g pickled mustard greens. PM if you are interested or if you have any questions.
Attachments
IMG_2945.jpeg
IMG_2944.jpeg
ThatRationGuy
a.k.a. TRG

ThatRationGuy

Re: Chinese MRE in Green package (Trade)

Post by ThatRationGuy » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:02 pm

Like I’ve said I’m pretty new here so I have an honest question. Is no one interested in a trade because this is an uninteresting ration or is it because I’m new and a trade would be risky? If someone could give me an honest answer I’d really appreciate it. Just kind of trying to get the lay of the land here. Thanks in advance for the help.
ThatRationGuy
a.k.a. TRG

texrdnec

Post by texrdnec » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:57 pm

i've just got no interest in a chinese ration and very little in trade, i deal mostly in things that are looooooooong since expired

ThatRationGuy

Post by ThatRationGuy » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:27 am

texrdnec wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:57 pm
i've just got no interest in a chinese ration and very little in trade, i deal mostly in things that are looooooooong since expired
I appreciate the response my fellow Texan. I’m just trying to figure out if it’s me being new, the ration, or just not a lot of activity on the boards, that’s the problem. Of course it could be all of the above. Thanks again friend!
ThatRationGuy
a.k.a. TRG