Sending Russian MRE (Army, Mounatain and National guard)

Buying, selling, and trading rations
rufriend

Sending Russian MRE (Army, Mounatain and National guard)

Post by rufriend » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:04 pm

Hi guys!
I haven't been here for a long time.
With the beginning of the war, I had to leave my country, which attacked its neighbors. After my family and I are safe again, I would like to try sending Russian rations from Russia.

I have in stock all three types of Russian MRE

RUSSIAN ARMY MRE 2,1kg ~4790 kcal, Exp. Date 2023-2024
Mountain Ration MRE (FSB, Special Force) - 2,3kg 5045 kcal, Exp. Date 2023
Individual Diet of The National Guard of Russia - 1.7-1.8kg, Exp. Date 2023-2024

Due to the fact that the ruble exchange rate (due to the stopped import and demand for foreign currency) has strengthened against the dollar and against other currencies, and the cost of delivery in rubles has doubled - it makes no sense to send one piece (the parcel and delivery is very expensive)

Plus, the disconnection of Russian banks from the world system complicates the receipt of foreign currency and its conversion into rubles (for the subsequent purchase of goods and payment for delivery, etc.) All this is accompanied by several conversions and large commissions.

I have a Payoneer account that provides US, Canadian, UK and European accounts (for accepting USD, CAD, GBP and EUR)
I can also accept cryptocurrency as payment without any problems.

I could send parcels of the following configurations
  • 3 Army MRE
  • 2 Mountain Ration
  • 3 National Guard MRE
  • 1 Army MRE + 1 Mountain Ration + 1 National Guard MRE
Depending on the country (USA, Canada, Germany or England) the price of a parcel 3 MRE is 220-250 usd including shipping

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I will update my post with the necessary information.

If you are interested in the offer, please also write here or in private messages.

sdu1989615

Re: Sending Russian MRE (Army, Mounatain and National guard)

Post by sdu1989615 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:13 pm

PM sent

NorwegianboyEE

Post by NorwegianboyEE » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:39 pm

Good thing you got out. Like i've said, Russia should just sell it's delicous MRE's instead of invading it's neighbours. Much more profitable and friendly.
What would cost be for shipping to Norway?

rufriend

Post by rufriend » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:23 pm

sdu1989615 wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:13 pm
PM sent
I answered you

rufriend

Post by rufriend » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:26 pm

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:39 pm
Good thing you got out. Like i've said, Russia should just sell it's delicous MRE's instead of invading it's neighbours. Much more profitable and friendly.
What would cost be for shipping to Norway?
Russia must lose in order to become a normal country. Everything that happens is terrible and ruins the lives of both their own and other people's citizens.

3 MRE ( ~ 6.5-7 kg) - 220 usd including delivery

Sturm44

Post by Sturm44 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:32 pm

I've gotta ask...
At the beginning of the Ukraine conflict, expired MREs were showing up in frontline troops hands. Are videos like these legit?

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:04 am

Sturm44 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:32 pm
I've gotta ask...
At the beginning of the Ukraine conflict, expired MREs were showing up in frontline troops hands. Are videos like these legit?
It seems off-par with what we've been seeing for sales- there's way more than enough online, or at least there were.
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.

Sturm44

Post by Sturm44 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:22 am

GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:04 am
Sturm44 wrote:
I've gotta ask...
It seems off-par with what we've been seeing for sales- there's way more than enough online, or at least there were.
What I'm trying to figure out is... Was this simply Ukrainian propaganda, or have all the fresh Russian rations been sold off under the table for a profit while their troops eat expired food... We're seeing tanks with empty ERA pouches and troops with rusty weapons... I'm more leaning towards the latter

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Tue May 09, 2023 12:51 am

Sturm44 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:22 am
GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:04 am
Sturm44 wrote:
I've gotta ask...
What I'm trying to figure out is... Was this simply Ukrainian propaganda, or have all the fresh Russian rations been sold off under the table for a profit while their troops eat expired food... We're seeing tanks with empty ERA pouches and troops with rusty weapons... I'm more leaning towards the latter
Probably the latter. Think of how plentiful and cheap they've been for years.
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.