Request for Russians

Buying, selling, and trading rations
NorwegianboyEE

Request for Russians

Post by NorwegianboyEE » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:33 am

Hello, i am an Norwegian MRE enthusiast. I've bought alot of various Russian rations over the years and i really like them because they are so cheap and tasty. But it is difficult to find Russian stores that sell them and ship overseas, i've been lucky and found a decent store called Grey-Shop which had this feature for a couple of years and sold various Russian military MRE's and Civilian as well, but now they have stopped selling this and i am in search for an alternative. Amazon sells these individually but way overpriced. I however have found an Russian shop that sells them to domestic Russians, so i was wondering if anyone here from Russia would be interested in buying the product i am looking for and sending it through international shipping to my address in Norway afterwards. I will of course pay for the shipping and some extra for the trouble, but i will only accept this from users that i find trustworthy and have some history on this site as i do not want to be scammed. :)
Please reply if you are interested in helping me out.

This is the product i am looking for -> https://spec-pit.ru/catalog/sukhpayki_t ... _spetspit/

NorwegianboyEE

Re: Request for Russians

Post by NorwegianboyEE » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:47 am

Actually, just to clarify. If anyone sells Russian rations for an reasonable price and ship to Norway, i might be interested in that too.

bart

Post by bart » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:16 am

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:33 am
Hello, i am an Norwegian MRE enthusiast. I've bought alot of various Russian rations over the years and i really like them because they are so cheap and tasty. But it is difficult to find Russian stores that sell them and ship overseas, i've been lucky and found a decent store called Grey-Shop which had this feature for a couple of years and sold various Russian military MRE's and Civilian as well, but now they have stopped selling this and i am in search for an alternative. Amazon sells these individually but way overpriced. I however have found an Russian shop that sells them to domestic Russians, so i was wondering if anyone here from Russia would be interested in buying the product i am looking for and sending it through international shipping to my address in Norway afterwards. I will of course pay for the shipping and some extra for the trouble, but i will only accept this from users that i find trustworthy and have some history on this site as i do not want to be scammed. :)
Please reply if you are interested in helping me out.

This is the product i am looking for -> https://spec-pit.ru/catalog/sukhpayki_t ... _spetspit/
You may find any Russian rations really hard to get at the moment. As far as I know, shipping from Russia to anywhere in the West has been suspended. eBay sellers based in Russia have stopped selling their products.

bart

Post by bart » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:18 am

Forgot to mention - I have a number of Russian rations in stock at the moment (UK based). I can ship to Norway, however all proceeds from the sale of Russian rations will be donated directly to the Ukrainian Army war effort. If your ok with that, drop me a private message

NorwegianboyEE

Post by NorwegianboyEE » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:56 am

Yeah the situation is pretty sad. I wish things could go back to the way things were so i can buy rations from Russia easily again. But the sanctions are making this difficult, i do understand.
Make peace and sell MRE's instead Russia!

Dekard

Post by Dekard » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:21 am

bart wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:18 am
Forgot to mention - I have a number of Russian rations in stock at the moment (UK based). I can ship to Norway, however all proceeds from the sale of Russian rations will be donated directly to the Ukrainian Army war effort. If your ok with that, drop me a private message
How much for the Russians and do you have any 24hr British Rations for shipping to the US? (+ price)