SCAM Alert - Canadian IMPs from "Shayne Red" in Ontario

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Smitty

SCAM Alert - Canadian IMPs from "Shayne Red" in Ontario

Post by Smitty » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:23 am

Possible Scammer Alert - "Shayne Red" or Shayne Redfearn from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada is selling vintage Canadian IMPs. No tracking number and has gone dark.

Quick Google of his name has shown he's done this with several other communities. If you see the Facebook Ad for "CANADIAN ARMY MEAL RATIONS FULL CASE ALL SEALED"...don't buy them.

All the best, Gents.

- I'm also making videos mainly for my own enjoyment, but hey, maybe you might want to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... C1dSyPX0w/

Smitty

Re: SCAM Alert - Canadian IMPs from "Shayne Red" in Ontario

Post by Smitty » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:01 pm

Definite scam alert. I messaged his family who got him to message me. Lame excuses, no proof of shipping, constant "just get Paypal to refund you money" Oh I see how it. He claims he's reformed and no longer scamming people like he was 6-2 years ago (as BigFlakes88 for pipe tobacco groups).

Anyways, the pressure is being felt, he's blocked me, taken down all his ads, and changed his name to Shane Baggins.

I'll leave this post up, but will probably create a summary post of my adventures to inconvenience his life elsewhere and a little later. Suffice to say, I'm willing to spend double of what I lost to screw with him...
All the best, Gents.

- I'm also making videos mainly for my own enjoyment, but hey, maybe you might want to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... C1dSyPX0w/

Phu_Bai

Re: SCAM Alert - Canadian IMPs from "Shayne Red" in Ontario

Post by Phu_Bai » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:00 pm

Scammers are the worst. Is it really worth a few measly bucks at the end of the day? Apparently so I guess.