.... Mods can delete this post please. Thank you! :D

Buying, selling, and trading rations
QuickBricks

Post by QuickBricks » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 pm

Last edited by QuickBricks on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:55 pm, edited 9 times in total.

M R Eedy
eBay name: Creeder

Re: Caution with USPS and selecting extra insurance

Post by M R Eedy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:44 am

This suck so bad had a friend loos a watch with alot of sentimental value the same way hope it works out some how

blue87fj60

Post by blue87fj60 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:54 am

Sorry to hear.
Unfortunately there are scumbags in our government agencies just like everywhere else.

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:18 pm

I wonder if Fed-x or UPS would be more trustworthy
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

QuickBricks

Post by QuickBricks » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:25 am

Last edited by QuickBricks on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sturm44

Post by Sturm44 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:39 pm

What did the seller put under the item description? Out of everything shipped through USPS, I have a hard time imagining that vintage food that would be highly noticeable if sold online, is a highly targeted item by their employees.

They have a ton of turnover right now, and I'm thinking lost package due to new hires is a lot more likely

QuickBricks

Post by QuickBricks » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:13 pm

Last edited by QuickBricks on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:42 pm

Personally if something like that happened to me then I'd want to investigate this instead of just taking the insurcene money from it or whatever.
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Post by BTemple » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:54 pm

It probably didn't help that you were receiving amphetamines in the mail as part of the ration. That would be a huge red flag for any shipping company. A drug dog theoretically could have sniffed it out. Or the shady postal worker opened it and saw what was REALLY in it and helped themselves.

QuickBricks wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 pm
If anyone reading this has THIS ration I will buy it from you for more than you paid. Please PM me!

If anyone would like to sell a ration like this in this condition or better please also PM!

Hi all, I just had a heartbreaking experiencing with my local US Post Office and a rare ration from an eBay seller.
I have searched for years for this and am going to post a picture of it to show what I believe this USPS Supervisor likely stole...
British World War II RAF Great Britain English Pilot Emergency Flying Ration Mk II Survival Kit.

I have currently opened a formal complaint against the supervisor and am talking to a representative from customer support
tomorrow. So many red flags point to her stealing this. I won't get too much into it but wanted to warn others.
The shipper from Los Angeles, CA shipped to San Jose, CA and the 7 trees location 'lost' it under suspicious circumstances.
He shipped it in a small USPS Priority Shipping box and also added extra insurance. My guess is she saw the small box that
weighed a good amount and the extra insurance and plucked it... so unfortunate...

Anyways some pics below of the ration that got likely stolen by someone at USPS... took me years to find this...
Perhaps ship in a medium priority box with normal insurance? I don't know, real bad time. Cheers yall. :(

s-l1600.jpgs-l16001.jpg
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:05 pm

BTemple wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:54 pm
It probably didn't help that you were receiving amphetamines in the mail as part of the ration. That would be a huge red flag for any shipping company. A drug dog theoretically could have sniffed it out. Or the shady postal worker opened it and saw what was REALLY in it and helped themselves.

QuickBricks wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 pm
If anyone reading this has THIS ration I will buy it from you for more than you paid. Please PM me!

If anyone would like to sell a ration like this in this condition or better please also PM!

Hi all, I just had a heartbreaking experiencing with my local US Post Office and a rare ration from an eBay seller.
I have searched for years for this and am going to post a picture of it to show what I believe this USPS Supervisor likely stole...
British World War II RAF Great Britain English Pilot Emergency Flying Ration Mk II Survival Kit.

I have currently opened a formal complaint against the supervisor and am talking to a representative from customer support
tomorrow. So many red flags point to her stealing this. I won't get too much into it but wanted to warn others.
The shipper from Los Angeles, CA shipped to San Jose, CA and the 7 trees location 'lost' it under suspicious circumstances.
He shipped it in a small USPS Priority Shipping box and also added extra insurance. My guess is she saw the small box that
weighed a good amount and the extra insurance and plucked it... so unfortunate...

Anyways some pics below of the ration that got likely stolen by someone at USPS... took me years to find this...
Perhaps ship in a medium priority box with normal insurance? I don't know, real bad time. Cheers yall. :(

s-l1600.jpgs-l16001.jpg

Not trying to stick my nose in this but, amphetamines in a ration as in methamphetamines? Or are you refering to a energy type thing?